"I'm flattered. Come on in. We gotta finish this. It's already 7:00!" I said and smiled while sitting on my personal chair. Ha!

"Yeah. Let's get this started." Bonnie said, telling me to close my eyes. I did as she told me, letting her take charge of my make-up. After a few minutes, she spoke.

"You can open your eyes now."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the mirror in front of me.

"Oh my." I exclaimed.

My eyes are gorgeous!

The eye shadow color suits my outfit and gives the elegant vibe with its brownish color with glitters.

It's perfect.

"It looks perfect on you." Bonnie said and smiled, looking at my reflection on the mirror.

"Thanks, Bonnie!"

After me, it's Elena's turn. I put on my earrings and wore the bangles that Caroline gave me last Christmas. I smiled at the thought.

I waited downstairs with my black little sling bag before checking my things. Powder, check. Lipstick, check. Phone, check—

Someone knocked on the front door, making me turn to it. I quickly walked towards the door and opened it with a smile.

Stefan.

"Hey Stefan, looking good." I greeted as I checked his attire out. Yes, only his attire not him.

His eyes eyed me up and down with his mouth still on the ground.

"I'm not Elena, if you should ask." I chuckled as I opened the door for him, he nodded.

"You look—"

Before he could continue, I heard Elena's hurried steps heading downstairs. I turned around and saw her by the stairs with a smile as she walked closer.

"Very stunning."

Did I actually hear that?

"Hey Stefan." Elena said and kissed her boyfriend, seriously, in front of me.

"Hey." Stefan said and smiled. Bonnie went downstairs and frowned when she saw Stefan.

"Let's get going then." I said with a grin.

We hopped in Stefan's car. The ride was full of silence until we arrived the Lockwood's mansion.

"Pat, you coming?" Elena called out as she saw me not following them inside. I waved her off.

"I'll stay here for a while."

They all went inside while I stayed just near the front door of the mansion. The trees were dancing as the wind swayed them.

I don't know this feeling I always get whenever I'm with nature.

I always feel great.

"You look hot."

The whisper was like the whistle of the wind but I knew it was him. I quickly turned to him, my eyes squinting towards him.

"Damon."

And he's smirking again. Can he stop that?

"Well, what are you doing here outside?" Damon said as he looked up at the dark sky. I followed his gaze and found myself in awe.

The sky was so breathtaking as millions of stars scattered, blinking brightly at me. I smiled at that thought. It's really amazing.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?" I spoke out of the blue while I continued adoring the sky with a small smile. I saw him do the same in the corner of my eye.