S i x

Patricia's P.O.V

I slowly sat beside Bonnie, who watched me with her questioning glare.

"So, explain." She said, gesturing at the laptop in front of her. I stayed silent while thinking of an excuse or something that may get me out of this situation—

"Just spit it out, Pat!"

Gosh, she's really making me nervous.

"You know..." I scratched the back of my head as I awkwardly laughed, looking everywhere but her. "Fangirling? You know, team Edward?" I bit my lower lip as Bonnie groaned in disapproval.

"Shut the crap! Just tell me, Pat." She said while staring at my eyes.

What should I say?

I only planned talking to her about my visions but can I really tell my suspicions about the Salvatore brothers?

"Uhm. Bonnie, can I trust you?" I asked. I know, it's a stupid question. She's my freaking bestfriend, of course I can.

"Duh. Come on. I know you." She said as she rolled her eyes.

I sighed before telling her everything I figured out and my thoughts about everything I've researched at the station. Bonnie listened attentively, sometimes slightly gasping in shock but mostly nodding as I speak.

When I finished, she looked around and moved closer to me as if someone might hear her.

"You know, I felt the same way when I accidentally touched Stefan. They might be hiding something but you can trust me. I'm always here, okay?" She said and hugged me. I nodded and hugged her back.

"Let's start this make over then." I said as I pulled away from the hug.

She went out to get her things from her house as I look for my dress. Bonnie said she will change her clothes at home already and I knew Elena was already dressed before me. So it's just me who needs to prepare.

I observed my chosen dress that's currently hanging on top of my closet before wearing it. It's a light brown tube dress that ends only above of my knees. Glimmering gold sequins are all over the ends, the brown ribbon belt perfectly hugged my waist, and the top of the dress has little golden beads, forming the shape of the tube.

After dressing up, I slipped on my favorite glittery brown high heels. I glanced at the mirror and smirked.

Gosh, I love my outfit.

I walked over to my drawer and pulled a brown choker with a little golden crown in the middle. I wore it with a grin, completing my attire for the Ball. After that, I brushed my hair. It's already naturally curly, so I don't need to do more. I put a little of hair gloss on my hair and put powder on my face. I picked up a dark red lipstick from MAC and filled the natural colored lips of mine with it. I smacked my lips, making a popping sound before putting it down.

Before I could sit back down, knocks on my door disturbed me. I sighed before walking towards it and opened the door.

Their jaws dropped and eyes widened.

"Elena, Bonnie." I greeted them with a grin, showcasing my attire for the night as I twirled around. Elena is in a white floral while and Bonnie is in violet long-sleeved dress.

"OH. MY. Where's my sister?!" Elena exclaimed as she looked from my heels up to my face.

"Pat, you look..." Bonnie gasped as she saw my heels.

"Very stunning." Elena finished and smiled.

"You look like the Goddess of Beauty." Bonnie added.