Chapter 9

A/N: I am back from the camp! It kills me tho, my face burned so bad like shit, doing every single activity on the hot field for 5-9 hours yesterday, 3 hours rest and packing up things, and contest winners announcement.

I still write some reference from the animation tho. Now back to the story! XD

=- Your P.O.V -=

You were guarding outside the MedBay. Alone.

You kept walking back and forth.

'Dang it, hurry up...' You thought to yourself, hoping that Spy came back.

You heard a low growl, which made you jumped. You looked back, no one's there, so you turned again. And suddenly, a claw appeared in front of your face, but you managed to escape from it.

"What in the world?!" You said.

You saw some kind of a creature, but you can't see it clearly because the shadows of darkness blocks the look. It growls, and louder this time.

"Who's there? I'm not afraid of you! Show yourself!" You said, looking around you just in case the 'creature' didn't get you.

The 'creature' walk towards you slowly, and you gasped.

It was Scout, but he's not a human.

He was a Werewolf.

He had a sharp razor teeth, brownish fur, yellow eyes, and large claws.

"Holy crap!" You cursed.

He growled at you, and then he jumped and pinned you down on the cold floor.

"GAH! HELP! SPY-"

He holds your throat and tighten his grip before you could finished your words, and the last thing you heard was an insanity laugh echoed through the room.

And then you blacked out.

=- Timeskip -=

You felt pain on your throat somehow, so you opened your eyes.
You have no idea where you are, and only a small light from a distance adjusts the room.

"Ugh... What? Where am I?" You said to yourself.

'How did I get here?' You thought. Then your memories flooded back on your head from what just happened last night, you think.

Your thoughts were interrupted by an evil, dark laugh.

"W-who's there!?" You yeled through the dark room.

"Vell, vell, vell... Vat do ve haff here?" A voice called out.

Only one person that have the accent.

It was Medic.

And he got Sniper and Engie with him, but they're not normal.

Sniper was covered in blood, and wears a black suit with his kukri (which was covered in blood too) in his hand. (A/N: Let's just say its like CBS.)

And Engie wasn't a human, but he was a Robot. You were shocked (and you have no idea how did Medic do that).

"Wh-what the (random word)?!" (A/N: Like "Bloody hell" or something like that.)
You cursed as you tried to escape, but a tight rope was bounded around your arms and legs.

"Zink jou can escape, (class name)?" Medic said with a smirk.

'Holy shit...' You thought.

Medic snapped his finger twice, and then Sniper threw Spy on your left side, and he was still normal.

"Spy!" You yelled at him.

"(Y/N)! You alright?" He said In response.

Medic laughed a little bit, and then he clapped his hands then all the lights were turned on.

You're on a big room, close to the Intelligence. (A/N: Let's just say its like on the animation.) Medic laughed in insanity.

"You imbecile! You doomed us all!" Spy yelled at him.

"So... Jou haff know my little secret, Spy?" Medic said to Spy with a death glare.

"Oui, I did! But what did you want from (Y/N)?!" Spy yelled.

'What?!'

"Oh, its nozhing. I just vant to haff a little playtime vith her." Medic said and walked away from Spy.

He snapped his fingers, and then Engie gave him a button. You looked at Spy, he only shrug in response.

Medic pushed the button, and then a small plane (or surface or blah) moved down from the roof.

"TODAY, I AM A GOD!" Medic laughed in insanity as you and Spy looked what was it in the plane. Both of you gasped and frightened.

"My God..." Spy muttered.

'Makes sense.' You thought.

It was the other mercenaries and they were tied up, but they're not normal.

You saw Demoman was a werewolf, just like Scout.

And then Pyro, s/he had torns on the eye part of the mask.

Then Soldier, he had red wings, sharp claws, sharp teeth, and some kind of dragon tail.

Then Heavy, he was a big, wild bear. He had a brown fur, sharp claws and razor sharp teeth, and other things that looked like a wild bear in the forest.

As soon as Medic finished laughing, you yelled at him.

"Holy crap!"

"What have you done!?" Spy yelled at him.

"Heh, I told jou zat I vant to haff a playtime vith (class name)."

Holy shit.