Chapter 1

A/N: Heya! Its me! Peasy :3 (You can call me by my real name, Yuni. But who cares anyway xD)

Its my first time writing a story here, I know its kinda crappy ;-;
But I'll try my best to write this story (including the character's freakin' accents, uggghhh ;w;)

Hope y'all enjoy anyways! :D

=- Your P.O.V -=

Another normal day, Another ceasefire day. That's what you've always waiting for something called "Boredom".
You've been on your room for 2 hours, staring at the window, looking at your (w/o/c [Weapon of choice]), playing some tricks with it.

The mercenaries were doing the normal stuffs they always do. Sniper was sharpening his kukri on his van, Spy, Demoman, and Engineer were playing pokers, Pyro was playing a tea party with some of his/her (A/N: Hey, who knows?) toys, Heavy was eating his sandvich, Scout was watching the television, Soldier was marching all around the base, And Medic... You have no idea after all.

You always wondered what he does on his room, but you were really scared of doctors because of their creepiness since you were 6 years old, and now, you're (your age) and you're still scared.

You didn't even dare to enter his room, except you have a company on your side. Mostly Scout and Sniper.

'Geez, I'm so bored. I guess I'm going to have a chit-chat with Sniper again...' You thought.

You changed your clothes with the another same (RED/BLU) clothes, and wearing your (f/c) hoodie that Sniper gave you 3 years ago. (A/N: Haha, yeah :3)

You walked out from your room, going to see Sniper in the van. You've met Pyro with his/her toys.

"Hey Pyro! How's the tea party goin'?" You asked Pyro cuz why not.

"Mmmphf mmmph mmph! " Pyro replied.

"Searching for Ballonicorn huh? I wish I could help, but I gotta go! See ya later Pyro! Hope ya find it!"
Pyro waved his/her hand to you and then you walked to Sniper's van. You knocked the door, waiting for response.

"Who's dere'?" Sniper responded with a weak voice. 'Hmm, maybe he's still depressed for what did Spy do to him...' You thought.

Last night, They were arguing about a thing you don't understand, and at the end, Spy punched Sniper's nose. His nose was bleeding so bad.

"Snipey, its me, (Y/N)."

"Oh, come on in Sheila."

You opened the door and walked in, and only to see him laying on the floor.
You opened your mouth to say something but he cuts you off.

"A little help here Sheila? Oi'm not feelin' good today..." Sniper said.

You helped him up, and put him on the couch.

"Thanks Sheila."

"No problemo. Anything for a friend." You said and smiled happily, and he gave you a weak smile.

"What happened to you? You look like you're gonna throw up. Was it about last night?" You asked with curiosity.

"Nah Sheila, its just that Oi'm... Pretty sick... Oi' don't know what happened, but it hurts so bad. Oi' can't even move a muscle..." He said sadly.

You felt bad for him. There was a moment of silence until you spoke up.

"Wanna go for a checkup with Medic? I'll take ya to him."

"Sure thing." He replied.

You carried him through the (RED/BLU) Base, and everything seems... Quiet? That doesn't matter now.

You and Sniper were finally arrived outside of the MedBay.

And surprisingly, Everyone was waiting there. They all look sick, just like Sniper. Even Soldier was sick!

'What in the world is going on here? Why is everyone sick except me? And I know Medic's not sick...' You thought. Because duuh, he's the doctor in here!

'Looks like this isn't going to be a good, normal day...'

A/N: Hope ya like it so far! I'll be updating pretty soon, since I have a lot of Graphics stuff things to finish for some people on Twitter. Yes, I'm a Graphic Designer.

Tell me if I'm doing some mistakes on writing this, I appreciate it!