Chap. 14: Awakened Love

Lyona's POV ~
Wha- What's going on? Why does my body feel a bit numb.
"-mean that, she, loves you Kid." was that, Killer's voice?

"Yeah. And, I, I love her too Killer. I love Lyona. But." 'Huh? Was that Kid. And did he say, he loves me? Wow, I guess we felt the same way after all. But I wonder what's wrong. I have to listen more but I have to keep my eyes closed so they won't notice me yet.'

"But?" Killer repeated.

"But, just when everything was gonna be okay for the both of us, that's where she will start to leave. Because you know, we have to take her to her family. And, because I know she misses them badly. But I love her too much to let her go." I heard Kid said. I know I love him too. And I feel the same way. I don't want to be separated from Kid too.

"You know Kid, as what I know, if you truly love someone you have to set them free." Killer then said.

"I, I guess you're right Killer." Kid said. I was really upset of leaving them. It kind of hurts me inside. I gripped something in my hand, and realized it was another hand. I slowly opened my eyes and peeked, and saw it was Kid's hands.

"Kid." I said and then I fully opened my eyes.

"Lyona? You're awake." Kid said with joy.

"Okay. So, I'm gonna go." Killer said and went out of the room.

"Kid. The truth is, I, I don't want to leave you too. I'm sorry for all the things I've said to you last night. I love you. And it hurts, it hurts so much too be separated from the one I love." I said. My vision became blurry, hot fluids started to form in my eyes. I was crying.

"I know. And I also know that it hurts you too to be separated from your family that you love. Heh, you know? It's weird of me. I'm not usually like this. But, since it's you, I have no problem expressing myself. But, between me and your family, you know you're going to have to choose right. And I completely understand if you go with them." Kid said, wearing a sad smile. Not in a million years you're going to see Eustass Kid smiling a real smile, sad or not.

"Kid, please. I don't want to loose you. And, I don't want to choose. I don't want to." Lyona cried and hugged Kid tightly.

"Don't worry. I won't leave you. But, I can't promise you that I will always be by your side. But just remember." Then Kid grabbed Lyona's shoulders and pulled Lyona away from himself and stared deeply into her eyes.

"Remember, that I don't care a damn if the world hates us, or shut us down. I know I'm such a fucking dick and all, but I will always be there to love you, until the day that I die. That I promise you." Kid said and wiped away Lyona's tears.

"Thank you Kid. You know, this is the first time that I've felt something like this to one person only. Even though your that kind of person who loves violence, at least you are true to yourself of doing what you love. Even if it's that bad. Well, that's why we're pirates. And that's one reason why I love you Kid." Lyona said smiling at Kid.

"Then that means you're mine Lyona." Kid said. And Lyona just smiled. Silent means yes.

Their love for each other makes them who they truly are. And as they show off their true feelings for each other, the distance between their faces became smaller. Each seconds passed by, their faces drew closer and closer. They could feel their hot breaths in their faces as the gap was only an inch apart. And as their eyes started to close and also the gap between them started to close 'SLAM!'

"Captain! We have seen the island! We are preparing to dock now Captain." Kid and Lyona quickly separated from each other with scarlet faces as Kid's crewmate barged inside the room. "U-Ehem. Good. I'll be there right with you in a second. Now get the heck out of here." Kid said, and the guy just nodded and immediately went out. "So, I guess, I should be going now. You're food is right there when your hungry." Kid pointed at the plates in the table. "Oh. Okay. Thanks again." Lyona thanked him. Kid then quickly gave Lyona a sweet small kiss on the cheeks and quickly went out with a small tint of blush in his face.

Someone's POV ~
Don't worry little sister. I'll find you. I won't give up. I will find you, Lyona.