Chap. 1: Beauty in the boat

Narrator's POV ~
It was a fine weather in the afternoon to sail out to sea. The ocean was calm and the wind was perfect. "Hey, Kid. Did you know?" Eustass Kid's firstmate, Killer said. "What?" their captain, Eustass Kid said. "Bunch of marines were paralysed the other day. And that their eyes were swirling blue." Killer said. "And what can I get from that information Killer." Kid said. "The Heart Pirates were there at that time." "What? You mean the Heart Pirates were behind those? That Trafalgar, he thinks he's better than me." "Actually Kid, nobody knows who did it. But they say, there's something mysterious that the Heart Pirates have, which they never reveal. Some say, that it is like their secret weapon." "Killer, start the ship. We're gonna steal that secret weapon."
But what if someone unknown got stranded out the sea, in a small boat that was sailing alone in the middle of the sea. While a big pirate ship was also sailing as well, which belonged to the Kid Pirates. The small boat bumped into their big ship and the pirates in it, noticed. "What's this trash doing in my way. Tch, leave it. We have nothing to do with it." Eustass Kid said. "But you know, maybe we can find treasures in here." Killer said to him. Kid glared at him, but then sighed and nodded. "Fine. Bring that thing in!" Kid shouted to his crew and went to lean on a wall while watching them.
Some grabbed the ropes and others grabbed some big hooks. They tied it together and tossed it unto the boat. The hook held unto the boat, and the pirates pulled it up. And luckily, the ship was big enough for the small boat to fit in. They all surrounded the boat, except for Kid and obsereved it. And it looks like the inside of the boat was covered with sails, so nothing can be seen inside it. "Well, come on. Let's remove this piece of cloth." one of the crew, Heat said. "Yeah, I want those treasures." one of them named Wire said. "Ok, ok. Calm down. Geez." Killer said. Killer, went closer to the boat and grabbed the cloth. While the others moved back a little, thinking it's gonna blow up. He smirked under his mask and removed the sail. His eyes widened at what he saw. He was frozen at his spot. Wire went to Killer.
"Oi killer, what do you see? Are there any trea- whoa." Wire said, shocked at also what he saw. "I know, right. Whoa." Killer said, finally able to speak. "Hey, what's the hold up in there." "Did you found something." "They're not moving. Maybe this was a bad idea." the others at the back said. They were starting to get curious went a closer look. When they close enough, they looked at the boat, and gasped with wide eyes. While on the other hand, Kid kept quiet and watched them, while folding his arms on his chest and still leaning on the wall. When his crew went closer to the boat, he too was starting to get curious. Then he heard them whispering and murmuring somethings, while some faces and cheeks were a bit red. Kid grew impatient and started to make a move. He walked to their direction.
"Oi, what's that. Killer, what's going on." He asked Killer. But Killer didn't heard him. "Ugh, let me through." Kid growled and tried to pass through the small crowd. When he got out, he saw what was inside the boat. He too was astonished. Because what was inside the boat, was a very fair and beautiful unconscious girl. It was like, nothing can oppose her beauty. She has dark blue colored hair and she wore a black tank top, a white shorts and a brown high heeled boots. Kid stared for a while and immediately snapped out. "Oi, what're we gonna do with this." Kid said. "I think she needs help." Killer said. "I agree Killer. Totally agree." Wire nodded continuously, while standing beside Killer. "Fine, but I'm not responsible for her." Kid said. Then Killer and Wire high fived, while just rubbed his aching head. Killer lifted the girl bridal style and carried her into his room and let her rest there in his bed until she's conscious.
After then, Killer went out and saw Heat standing beside him. "Do you think this was a good idea?" Killer asked Heat. "You're helping someone out. What's wrong with that?" Heat said. "Idiot! I know that! I meant, it's a good idea to let her sleep in my room. I mean, where will I sleep you know the bed's not big enough for the two of us." "Whoa, chill dude. I think I know a way."
~ At Night ~
Kid's POV ~
I went early to my room to sleep. Ugh, my headache is getting worse. Shit! I took of my coat and my goggles and went to my king size bed and ready to sleep. *knock knock* Fuck that person in the door. My head is getting worser. I stood up from bed and went to open the fucking door. "What!" I can barely shout at Killer. "Whoa, what's wrong with you. You look freaking messed up." Killer said. "What do you want. Can't you see I'm having a freaking headache." I said. "Oh? Sorry Kid." "Ugh, what do you want." I asked. "It's just that, can I put the girl in your room and let her rest there. I can't sleep if she's on my bed. It's not big enough. And yours is big enough." Killer said. "I thought I told you, I'm not responsible for her!" I shouted. "Would you rather sleep with me? Or with her?" he said. This guy is unbelievable. "Fine. Bring her here." I said while massaging my head. Then he quickly went back to his room and came back, carrying the still unconscious girl and placed her on my bed. "Now Kid, don't do anything wron-" "Shut up and get out!" I kicked him out and hopped unto my bed. I faced the opposite side of the bed. But then, I felt felt her moved behind me. I looked back and found her still asleep. Yet she was now facing me. I ignored her and continued to sleep.
-In the morning ~
I felt warm breathing in my chest. I start to open my eyes and the headache was finally gone. I then looked down and, found the girl hugging me like a pillow. And I was hugging her too. What the hell! *knock knock* "Kid, you awake? Breakfast is ready." I heard Wire's voice outside. "Yeah. I'll be right there." I quickly removed my arms around her and stood up immediately. I grabbed my coat and started to walk to the door. But, somehow my head feels light. I touched my head and my goggles wasn't there. I forgot my goggles. I turned around and walked back to my bed where I left my goggles. But then I slipped because of a stupid random wrench in my way. I'd probably be embarrassed if somebody saw me like that. I fell down on the bed, but I managed to push my arms into the bed to keep myself from falling completely. But then, my situation right now is much more embarrassing than before. My face and this girl sleeping in my bed were so close to each other, we nearly kissed. But, I just stared at her sleeping figure. She's so peaceful. Not like me. I couldn't help myself but stare at her. Wait, what the fuck am I doing. I hope nobody sees m- "Kid, it's Killer. I'm coming in." the door suddenly opened and I'm still not moving from my position. "Oh, I see." Killer said. "Oi, Killer. It's not what you think." I then stood up. "You couldn't leave her, without giving her a goodbye kiss." Killer said. I can sense he was smirking behind his mask. "What! No! I was just looking for my goggles you idiot." I went back to bed, and found my goggles under my pillow. "Here! You see. Now Killer, not one word about this to the others, or else I'm gonna fucking drown you. You hear me." I threatened him. "Sure. You're little secret's safe with me." he said. Then we both started to move out, leaving the girl in my room alone.