Chapter 6: Falling

'BOOM!'

'CRASH!'

'BANG!'

Lyona's POV ~
Ugh, early in the morning it's so noisy.

'BANG!'

'Ok Lyona. Leave them be. Maybe that's their problem, not yours. So stay out of it.' I thought.

'BOOM!'

'Just keep it together.'

'CRASH!'

'Sleep tight Lyona. Just sleep tight. Hug your comfortable pillow.'

'BANG!'

'Ok, that's it. Everytime I calm down, the noise just keep getting close and worse. This building should be wrecked. But before that, where are those noise coming from.'

I stood up, irritated because of these freaking noise. I stompped my way to the door. 'CRASH!' But it suddenly blasted itself open. Now what the hell is going on out there. There's a lot of dust everywhere. Who the hell are these people. They're even worse than Kid. I stood at the side of the door, holding out a gun that I apparently have with me. Then, I heard heavy footsteps coming this way. I quickly clicked on my gun and held onto the trigger. As soon as I knew it was now near in the doorway, I quickly positioned myself in front of the door and sighted on my opponent. And, I couldn't believe it. It was someone much worse. And it's Kid himself.

Kid's POV ~
I decided to go and find Lyona in the village, with my two crew with me. Killer and Heat only. I trashed every house but she was nowhere to be found. But there was one last location. The place where strangers find a place to sleep. A hotel or something. (A/N: I don't know if hotels has existed in there yet. But, you somehow jnow what I mean, right.) We searched and destroyed every room, blasted every people in it and took all their moneys. But there was still one last room we haven't checked. It's the one at the very top of this building. We walked up to that room. After we got there, I let Killer destroy the door. I need to save my energy for this girl. And then, I slowly started walking forward. But I stopped when I was almost at the door. But then, someone popped up out of nowhere from these smokes inside and positioned itself infront of me.
When the smokes cleared, I saw a shocked Lyona, pointing a gun at me. I guess she wasn't expecting me. "What the hell are you doing here! That goes for the two of you back there!" she shouted. "Taking you." I said. "Not happening." she said. She then started to run for the window. She hopped unto the window's frame and said. "See you suckers." and she jumped down the window. What the hell is she thinking? Is she crazy? Does she even know that we are at the very top? "AHH! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I heard a woman scream from outside. It must be Lyona. She jumped out on her own without thinking? "BAKA!" I didn't have time to think of a plan, and jumped out the window to save her.

Lyona's POV ~
Ugh, stupid Lyona. Stupid. What was I thinking. "AHH! HELP! SOMEONE HELP!" I never knew I was at the very top of this building. Now how in the world am I gonna land now. I'm going to die! Oh wait, I need to find someone who can do a favor for me. Let's see, ahh. Over there. There are some people in a 'COTT'N FEATHER STORE' where they sell sofas and pillows. Now, I need to see their eyes. And as soon as I saw it, I chanted, "Hypnotism thy cast on them." And I stared deeply into their eyes, all at the same time. And now, they're completely in my control. And I am now controlling them to- "BAKA!" I heard someone screamed from above me. When I looked up, Kid jumped out the window where I came from. No way. Did he come after me? 'Dub Dub' What's this. Something just bounce inside my chest. "Lyona! Take my hand!" he shouted at me. And I just did what he said. I had no other choice. And, it felt right. I reached out my hand to his. He took it and he gently wrapped his arms around me. And, I did the same. We kept falling and then, 'PUFF'. Feathers were all around us.

Kid's POV ~
What the? Why's the ground soft? Wait. This isn't ground. I stood up and realized that I landed in layers of pillows and couches. That's why we're not dead. Wait, where's Lyona? "Ah. Freedom at last." then Lyona popped out of these pillows. "Hey! What the hell happened?" I asked her. She turned to me and said. "Well. Let's just say, I saved our butts out here. So that means I saved you and we're now even. Even though your crew saved me, not you." she said. "But how the hell did you do that?" I asked. "Well, I hypnotised those guys." she said and pointed out to the people who were carrying pillows and sofas. But there was something different about them. Their eyes. They're swirling blue. "Oh, if you're wondering about their eyes, don't worry. It's only natural that it looks like that when someone's hypnotised." she continued. "Huh? And why would I be worried?" I said. "Mmm, I don't know." she said and genuinely smiled.
'Dub Dub' Wait, what's this feeling? Ugh, never mind. "Uh, and how are you supposed to hypnotised them,when you're at the top of a hundred foot tall building? Baka." I said and folded my arms. "Hmm, let's just say, I have a good eyesight. It only took me to see into their eyes properly, and then ,poof, they're hypnotised. Just like you." She said. "Is that s- pfff." I was cut off by a pillow covering my face. I removed it anf infront of me was a guy. A hypnotised guy, always putting some pillows on us. "Oops. I forgot about them. I'll just reverse my hypnotism on them." she said and moved closer to the hypnotised people. And, KISSED EVERY EACH OF THEM? After that, she said "Release." And "W-What?" "What's going on?" "Where am I?" those people said. I guess they're all back to normal. But if that's how she removed her hypnotism, then that means. "Hey, if you're wondering if I also did that to you, then yeah. I-I kissed you." she said with a tint of pink blush in her face. I got kissed by a woman.