His eyes narrowed.

“Nah, it comes naturally to me,” he shrugged his broad shoulders,” Can you please pass on the pillow lying next to you?”

Radhika looked around and found the pillow, as she leaned on her side to give it to him, their hands brushed.

He arched a dark brow at her and curled his fingers around her hand, trapping it. A blast of heat and tingling sensations shot up her arm and zapped the pit of her stomach. He brought her hand level with his wicked mouth, absently stroking her knuckles with the surprisingly rough pad of his thumb. The thought that he intended to kiss her hand, sent the hot, tingling sensation lower yet. She’d never been affected with such quick intensity before.

But he didn’t kiss her hand. She raised her gaze from his sensual lips and found him watching her. The knowing gleam in his eyes told her he knew exactly what she’d been thinking. Her cheeks exploded with heat and she snatched her hand from his grasp.

Closing her eyes, she said with finality in her voice, “Let’s sleep.” At is amused smile, she added, “On our separate beds, Arjun.”

He smirked at her knowingly and simply bided his time," Trust me, you will get a good night of sleep," he said.

"Really. Hope you don’t snore?"

"Nope, you can even verify that from the crew.”

A little laugh slipped out of her, surprising her. She’d feared she had forgotten how to laugh. "Now why do I doubt that?"

Oh my, was she flirting with him? Had she totally lost her mind?

"I have no idea," he said, all feigned innocence.

She looked at him. "You forget I know your kind of men and their desire to be a part of the prestigious mile high club."

“Is that an invitation?” He smirked at her.

Radhika rolled her eyes and leaned her head back on the pillow,” Typical man.”

"I feel like I ought to be affronted on behalf of men everywhere," he looked at her and grinned.

She laughed, rolling her eyes again,” Goodnight, Arjun.”

A shiver skittered through her as she watched him lie down next to her flat bed. He really was a beautifully built man, tall and lean. Her gaze dropped down to his hands and her breath caught in her throat as she imagined those hands touching her face, skimming over her shoulders, spanning her waist. She tried to calm her suddenly racing pulse.

Arjun swallowed hard, willing himself not to think about the beauty that lay right beside him. They may be on separate beds but it didn’t stop him imagining things he could do to her.

Wild, sinful things.

He sought to find control against the incredibly erotic, and disastrously distracting, sensations Radhika’s small hands created in his.