»18«

ALLISON

"Okay," I said, once everyone was huddled together on the roof of the school. "Stage Two of the plan shall commence!"

Raising my hands in triumph and pride I could see that the boys weren't too impressed. I lowered my arms and cleared my throat. Whatever.

"Yeah...and what exactly would said 'Stage Two' be?" Alex raised his eyebrows at me. I huffed and leaned forward, gripping the table in front of me.

"Good question." Thinking back through my ideas, I plucked one from my mind and presented it in front of them.

"Okay. Number one rule is...you have to take her on a date."

Alex's eyes widened. I almost snorted at how perplexed he looked.

"What, like a fancy one?"

"Well, yeah. After the first date, which, sorry to break it to you, WILL be a cliche amusement park one, you kinda gotta up your game and take her out...you know, formally. You can dress up like a pretty princess, right Alex? That shouldn't be a problem for you."

He just crossed his arms and rolled his eyes at me, nodding.

"Don't you think that maybe, uh, it's a little too soon to be thinking about dates? I mean, I've only spoken to her once and it's clear she doesn't want anything to do with me."

I stared blankly at him. "Yeah. And you don't want anything to do with her too. So it's even. Now, you just have to snap that mutual feeling, like I'll snap your neck if you continue to whine, obviously, and then we'll be off to a great start."

Braden and Cameron snickered. Alex shot them a look and rolled his eyes. I was clearly having fun with all of this.

"Okay, where do I have to take her?"

I paced back and forth in front of him and tapped my chin.

"Hmmmm, let's see...obviously a sit-down dinner, that's no question."

"Of course..."

"So I'd say...something like... Sushi?"

Braden and Cameron lifted there heads, perking up at the mention of sushi. Alex's eyes widened, most likely the thoughts of how much would not come with him afterwards, money-wise.

"Any places in mind? Goldie? Cam?"

"OOH! OOH, OOH, OOH, I KNOW! I KNOW!" Braden's hand shot in the air like a torpedo and he started jumping up and down excitedly. He reminded me of an ecstatic kindergartner.

"Yes, Goldie?"

"Okay, well, there's this place down on 2nd that has really good food. Like, I think it's called Sushi A-...Sushi Sh..."

"Sushi Sheep?" Alex offered, turning around to look at him.

"YEAH! That's the place."

Okay, what kind of places was Goldilocks foraging for food at?

"Anyway, nice place...I guess. So you'll take her there on Saturday night, right Alex?"

"Riiiiight."

"Great! Now, you just have to figure a way around the fact that you two have been enemies for years, ask her out, and get her to go out with you. Good luck!"

Cam laughed and slapped Alex on the shoulder as he walked off. "You're gonna need it."

-
a/n: sorry these are so short but soon there will be longer chapters :) also I don't really know exactly where this story is going so if there are twists that confuse please bear with me haha