Chapter 4

++Your POV++
Within 30 seconds of Lady Elizabeth being here, I hate her. She's rather annoying, if I'm to be frank. But, I mustn't voice my opinions. Mister Sebastian has me pour her tea and she looks at my fan.
"Why do you have such a dull fan?" She asks.
I whisper, "I just like it."
"Give it to me, I'll make it cute!"
"N-No Lady Elizabeth, I like it just how it is... Please don't take my fan, the Young Master gave it to me."
She takes it and I turn 20 different shades of red, "See? I can see your face now! Your face is so cute! How old are you anyways?"
"(Y/A), miss." I bow, "May I please have my fan back?"
"But I want to make it cute!"
Ciel's voice rings, "Lady Elizabeth, please give my maid her fan back. She's incredibly shy and it's shameful to see her face so red all of the time."
Lady Elizabeth squeals, "CIEL~!!!! I MISSED YOU SO!"
She tackle-hugs him and he grunts, "Lady Elizabeth, my maids fan, if you please." he holds out his hand
"Those are bad manners! Put your hand down," she pushes his hand down, "If you please."
Sebastian towers over all of us, "My lady, this fan is very important to our maid, as the Young Master gave it to her. It's black because it's easiest to hide behind, and we just got her to actually speak to us, so the least we can do is let her keep her fan."
Lady Elizabeth tears up, "But I just want to make it cute..."
"My lady," I bow to her, "You may make everything else about me cute, but please do not make my fan pink."
She looks at me, "You have such great manners, miss!"
"Well of course, if I didn't have good manners, I wouldn't be a good maid."
"Well let's go! I wanna make you cute!!"
She pulls me up the stairs and puts me in the frilliest, pinkest dress I've ever seen. I'm pulled into it, and she squeals.
"You're so cute! Please, oh please let me do your hair! I can make it so cute!"
I nod, "I'd like that, miss!"
She puts my hair in milkmaid braids and giggles, "You're so cute, now!"
"Thank you, Lady Elizabeth."
Sebastian knocks and I let him in. He seems surprised about my appearance, but clears his throat, "Lady Elizabeth, Miss (Y/N) needs to tend to her duties, if you would allow her."
She makes a sad noise, "But I can make her even cuter!"
"My lady," Sebastian bows, "I can assure you miss (Y/N) would love to become cuter, but she has duties to attend to, including helping Finnian with the garden.... Again."
"Please Sebastian?"
"No, Lady Elizabeth, later."
".... Fine!" She yells. Sebastian leads me to the garden.
"You're welcome... I couldn't imagine you in even more pink." He says.
"Thank you, mister Sebastian."
"Of course, my lady."