Chapter 6

Lily's POV

I danced around my room jamming out to Aerosmith as I started to put my underthings and bras in a pig pink drawer. These buggin' pink everything HAS to go. Unpacking my skinny jeans I hung them up in the closet and smiled softly as I saw my band tee shirts and hightops sitting / hanging there in my favourite colours. Humming I tucked my suitcase up in a dark corner of the closet, hell yes the only good part so far is this walk in closet!

Tapping my foot in time to the beat I walked out of the closet to my bed unpacking my duffel bag, taking out my toiletries and such setting them in my underwear drawer. Grinning slowly, I took out my paint set and collapsing easel setting them up in the corner of my room. I liked to pass the time by reading, drawing, and most of all, writing. Writing above all, was my passion. Did anybody except my Mum know this? 'Course not. They don 't get to know me for that long, I don 't stick round much to let people know me.

Tapping my foot I gazed at my dresser frowning softly. I heard a distinct knock above my music, but I ignored it and I took out a thick paint brush and smeared red over the pink, blending it smoothly. Nodding, I grinned and attacked the poor dresser and soon it was red with bits of pink left in. In the process of my intense painting session I got red paint on my clothes and my hair was up in a messy ponytail. Brushing a stray strand of my hair out of my eyes I put my remaining paint away, which wasn't much.I decided I was thirsty so I walked out of my bedroom trying to find the kitchen.

Guess I should have paid better attention on Witch's "grand tour" yeah the only thing that was running through my mind was when could I escape to my "bedroom". Thinking I found the kitchen, I opened the door and walked in absentmindedly and came upon the dude that occupies the bedroom across the way from me.

Can I get an "Awwwwww Shit!"?