Chapter 36: Feelings at the beach

3rd POV:
Lucy & Sting were enjoying their lovely day on the beach or at least trying to which was a little bit hard to do since; Lucy's bikini was a causing ALOT of attention.
"Lucy did you have to wear that?" Sting asked slightly annoyed.
"Sting do you want to make Yukino jealous or not?" Lucy sternly asked.
Sting sighs and gives in but not before saying "Fine but you better stick close to me wouldn't want you getting raped"
Lucy kisses Sting's cheek "Yeah yeah I know but I have nothing to worry about with you by my side right?"
Sting blushes at Lucy as she smiled that loving smile of hers.
"Why am I blushing I like Lucy as a friend only right?"
"So why am I blushing like an idiot?"
"Hey hot mama why don't you ditch that lightning head and get with a real man!" A muscular man said waking Sting from his thoughts.

Sting growled in annoyance and snaked his arms around Lucy's body

Sting growled in annoyance and snaked his arms around Lucy's body. He starts leaning close to her lips Lucy was shocked at Sting's sudden action.
"Is he...is he going to kiss me for real?!"
"I-I thought he was in love with Yukino"
Sting is close to kissing Lucy when a voice says "Luce is that you?"

Lucy's POV:
"Only one man calls me that"
I look forward and there he was the man I'm madly in love with who's also my ex English teacher.
"Natsu?"
He was wearing red flamed swimming trunks, his scarf was wrapped around his waist and he was shirtless giving me access to see his exposed 8 pack abs in person for the first time.

I felt myself getting wet at the sight of him

"Damn it!"
"I'm suppose to be playing hard to get" I mentally scolded myself
I look back at Natsu and notice his eyes held a certain sadness to them. He looked like he was holding back tears and his fist were clenched.
"I wonder why?"

Natsu's POV:
I got to the beach and immediately start looking around for Luce and that Lemonhead boyfriend of hers. I gained a lot of stares from girls on the beach, but I just ignored them searching for MY LUCE...she's the only woman for me!
I finally spot them walking along the shore and that punk had his arms wrapped around her. He leans in as though he was going to kiss her I wasn't going to let that happen not on my watch! I wanted to run up there and beat him to a pulp and scoop Luce up and run off with her but I decided to do it the non-violent way by calling out to her interrupting their little moment. I smirked while trying to play it cool knowing I was close to tears seeing her with another man.

I start walking towards her my onyx eyes staring into her chocolate drop eyes.
"Natsu?"
"God I love how she says my name" "Hey Luce fancy meeting you here" "Yeah it is" She nervously answered
"So I still make her nervous I wonder if it's a good thing or bad thing"
"So what are you doing here?"
"I just felt like coming to the beach since such a nice day out" I shrugged
"Oh I see"
I was now in front of her I kept on staring into her eyes as she stared into mine It as though it was just us there and nobody else.
"What am I chopped liver?" An annoying voice had to interrupt my heavenly stare-down with Luce.
"Oh sorry sting this is Natsu my old en.. "I'm an old friend of hers!" I interrupted
"Oh cool I'm Sting her boyfriend"
I balled up my fist clenching them as they turned white I swallowed the lump in my throat
"Oh it's nice to meet you Sting" I said through gritted teeth I was gritting my teeth so hard that I felt like they were going to crack at any moment Lucy must have sensed the tension because she..

Lucy's POV:
"Umm.. Sting why don't you go grab us some drinks"
"Sure Lucy"
"The usual strawberry milkshake for you?"
"Of course!" I smile
"What would you like Nat-su was it?" Sting asked
"Yeah that's my name I'll have a beer" Natsu answered through gritted teeth.
"Okay cool I'll be right back!"
He leans over and kisses my cheek and leaves I hear a growl coming from Natsu but I figured he was just hungry.
After Sting was out of sight I turn back to Natsu.
"So why are you REALLY here?"
"I already told you Luce I just felt like hitting the beach since it's such a nice day"
"Really cause I could have sworn that you were just at the beach yesterday with Lisanna" I said trying not to sound jealous
"Yeah so I felt like coming again is there a problem"
"Yes the problem is that I didn't want to see you!"
"Ouch Luce that hurt especially since I wanted to see you in that bikini of yours!"
"Ah Ha so that's the REAL reason you came isn't it?!"
"Aww you got me Luce!"
"Yes I came to scold you on that bikini you're wearing!"
"You shouldn't wear such a inappropriate thing in public"
"Who does this mother fucker think he is telling me what I can wear!"
I'm about to yell at him when I noticed the slight blush on his face as he looks me up and down.

"So why are you REALLY here?""I already told you Luce I just felt like hitting the beach since it's such a nice day""Really cause I could have sworn that you were just at the beach yesterday with Lisanna" I said trying not to sound jealous "Yeah s...

"I get it now!"
"Time to screw with him a bit!"
"This is going to be fun!"

End Chapter 35
This story is coming closer and closer to an end.
It brings a tear to my eye
So what do u think Lucy has in store for Natsu?
Leave your comments and don't forget to vote!
See you next chapter which should be in about 3-4 hours it just depends on my speed.