Chapter 29: Her Decision

Natsu's POV:
It's Monday and it's back to school and I couldn't be happier because I'll get to see Luce I heard from Jellal that she had to go home sick I've tried all weekend to reach her on Facebook but she's ignoring all of my messages I see that she read them but she didn't reply back.
I take a shower just thinking about her "I just want to hold her close and never let go."
"I want to taste those luscious pink plump lips of hers again"
"What am I saying?!"
"I don't want these things I NEED these things!"

"I NEED her to know that I love her and she's my everything!"
"I still don't know how Lisanna and I got in such that state but I'm going to find out as soon as Jellal figures out the ingredients in those brownies."
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
*Flashback*
*Sigh*
"Luce how did this happen?"
"I had everything planned out perfectly so how did it turn out like this?"
I turn the knob to my classroom and notice its locked.
"Oh right I locked out after that incident with Lisanna"
I pull out the keys and unlock the door to see a still passed out Lisanna.
*Sigh*
"I guess I'll take her to Porlyusica"
I pick her up bridal style and take her to Porlyusica.
I drop Lisanna onto the bed with a thud and say "I found her like that"
I leave before Porlyusica can bitch at me.
I enter my classroom and notice the basket of brownies that were scattered on the floor.
"Brownies?"
"Natsu please try my brownies I don't want to fail"
"That bitch could she have..."
I gather all the brownies back into the basket and sprint to Jellal's classroom.
"Jellal I need a favor"
"What is it Natsu?"
"I need you to run some tests on these brownies"
"Why?!"
"Just do it!"
"Alright fine its going to take a few days"
"That's fine also you're student Ms. Heartfilia I need to have a word with her concerning an assignment of hers."
"Sorry Natsu Porlyusica informed me she went home sick"
"Are you serious?"
*End flashback*
"Yosh I'm dressed and ready to go!" "Look out Luce I'm coming for you!"