Chapter 14

Study time! It's finally Saturday! I go to chads house at like 3:00 and I'm greeted by his mom.

"Come in, come in. Welcome back!" She said as she gave me a big hug. I went up stairs and found Chad in his room. I knocked in the door before I went in.

"Just a second, I'll be right out." He yelled through the door. I couldn't wait though so I opened the door just a crack, and said, "it's me." Then I saw him do something he's never done before. He came over to the door and shut it again. "I said that I'll be out in a minute!" He yelled. This time he was angry though. I backed away from the door. He's never yelled at me before. When he came out of his room he looked sad.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell, it's just, I have really personal things in there that I'm not ready for you to see yet. I got nervous. Don't worry it's mostly baby pictures." He laughs his adorable laugh and I automatically forgive him.
We study for a while and then he says that he has to go get something for his dad really quick. I told him I would hangout with his mom until he got back. But I lied. I went up to his room. He did have baby pictures in some places. I even saw a small stuffed animal. I saw that his closet door was open a little ways, there were more pictures on the door but I couldn't see them. I know I shouldn't be in here but my curiosity got the best of me. I opened the closet door a little bit more and got a good look at all of the pictures. I wish I would've just left it alone because what I saw was terrible and just scary. I should've stayed out like he told me too. Why didn't I listen?

...