"Sure." answered Law in his calm, collected, cool voice as he finally turned to his frantic first mate. 

But was interrupted when he heard a yell coming towards them.

"Wait a sec." said Law as he stared at the pirate with a red rose running towards him. 

"We can't wait any more!" exclaimed Bepo.

But Bepo was ignored as Buggy reached the edge of the ice, his legs stopping while the top half of his body flew a little further forward. 

"You forgot this! Here, catch!" Buggy yelled as he threw the straw hat to Law.

"Something's flying towards us." said Law but as it got closer, he caught it easily in his hand.

"This is.." he started as he looked down at it but he was interrupted but Bepo.

"Captain! Hurry! Hurry up!"

"Sure!" answered Law finally running inside so Bepo could close the door and they could leave Marineford.

And with that, the yellow submarine began to lower itself into the sea. 

Shanks just watched as Luffy got further and further away.

"I would like to see him, but..." started Shanks as he turned back to Marineford. “If we met now... it would bread out promise, wouldn't it... Luffy?"

"Red Hair, you scum!" growled Akainu. "You let Dragon's son escape!"

However, Aokiji wasn't having that as he leapt into the air,

"Ice Age!" he yelled as he sent his ice onto the sea but Ace wasn't going to let him. 

"Enkai!"

And just like that, Ace's fire clashed with Aokiji's ice milting it before it could reach the sea.

"Ace!" exclaimed Aki but before she could say anymore, she cried out but only for a split second before biting her lip and hiding her pain.

She refused to show she was in pain in front of marines. She refused to look weak in front of them. She was stubborn like that.

"You really want to challenge me in that state, Fire Fist?" questioned Aokiji as he glared at Ace. 

"I won't let... anything happen.. to my ... Otōto.." Ace huffed.

It took a lot more pain and effort then he expected to stop that attack. His body was still weak from Akainu's punch right through his side. 

But he wasn't going to stop Kizaru as he turned into light before disappearing and reappearing in the sky, his hands shining in light as he was about to attack.

"Yagakani no magatama!" he yelled as his entire body turned into a flash of light before sending thousands of light like bullets at the sea where Law could be. 

Law ignored the shots as he continued to operate on Luffy.

"We'll get hit! We're definitely gonna get hit!" cried Bepo as he freaked out. 

"Hurry! Full speed ahead!" ordered Law.

"Luffy!" yelled Ace as he tried to run and stop Kizaru but as soon as he took one step, he fell to his knees coughing up blood.

"Ace!" hissed Aki as she saw him fall but she couldn't move anymore. 

Aki had already put far too much strain in her body already. Her body couldn't handle it anymore and neither could the baby that wanted to be born. 

But Kizaru stopped a confident smile on his face as he landed back into the sail of a marine ship. 

"Damn it.." stared one of the Whitebeard pirates. "They just won't give up!"