Jesse + What the Hell Is Going on?!

***Tara's POV, after the Def Leppard concert***

"Nice place," Jesse commented as he entered the loft, nodding his head in approval.

"Thanks," I said, heading straight for the couch.

He sat down next to me and looked around with his eyes.

"Duff still not here?" he questioned.

"No," I shook my head, "sometimes the practices last all night."

He nodded and looked out the window.

"So, do you still talk to that Rita chick?" he asked.

I laughed to myself and shook my head.

"Uh, no," I simply answered, not wanting to explain anything.

"Yeah. That party was a shitshow. Sorry we left you there," he said.

"It's fine. Let's just not bring it up anymore."

"Fair enough," he agreed.

"Man, that weed tired me out. I'm gonna go to sleep," I told him, laying down on the couch.

"Me too," he said, lying down as well.

****
It was now morning and I woke up, instantly seeing Jesse dead asleep in front of me. I chuckled to myself and sat up.

I heard the door starting to open and I instantly stared intently at the door, anxiously waiting to see who was gonna come in, even though I already had a guess.

Duff let himself into the loft and instantly locked eyes with me. He closed the door behind him, and walked over to the couch, cocking an eyebrow at sleeping Jesse.

"Is that Jesse?" Duff mouthed to me.

I nodded and he raised both his eyebrows and took a deep breath, sitting next to me.

"Sorry, I know you wanted me gone but I had to come back. I live here too," he whispered.

"I get it," I whispered back, not making eye contact.

"I do have good news though," he told me.

I turned to look at him and didn't say anything, waiting for him to tell me his news.

"Steven got us a pretty big gig with record signers in the audience to see if we're good enough to be signed," Duff told me.

I actually felt happy when Duff told me that. That was pretty great news!

"Good for you guys," I smiled.

I then heard groaning and Duff and I looked at Jesse who was stretching his arms out.

"Duff?" he immediatley asked as he squinted his eyes open.

"Hey man," Duff said back.

"You're back," Jesse cutely smiled.

Duff smiled back and nodded.

Jesse then sat up and looked between the two of us and back down at his feet.

"So, where did you guys meet up?" Duff asked us.

"I saw her at the Def Leppard concert and went up to her. So we then just came here after," Jesse answered.

Duff bit his lips and looked a bit worried. I wonder about what.

"You went to Def Leppard?" Duff asked, looking at me.

"Yeah. I didn't really have anything else to do," I replied.

Duff bit his lips again and stared at the ground.

"Well, I have to get to work. I'll hopefully see you both later," Jesse said, standing up.

Duff and I both nodded and said goodbye as he walked out of the loft.

"Did you fuck him?" Duff immediatley asked when Jesse walked out of the door.

"What? No!" I exclaimed.

"You sure?"

"Yes, Duff. I didn't fuckin' cheat. I'm not a cheater."

"Okay..." he said, clearly unsure.

I shook my head and went to get up to go to my office but he stopped me.

"Some whores came to practice yesterday..." he started.

Oh God. He's gonna tell me he cheated on me. I knew this day was bound to come.

"And one was flirting with me... and... I didn't accept it," he finished.

What? That's all?

"Okay? Good then..." I said, confused.

"I just wanted to tell you that," he said.

"Okay. That's good."

He resumed looking at me and I shook it off and walked into my office.

When I sat down my mind immediatley went to the thought of Duff actually cheating on me with one of those whores. Even thinking about it disgusted me.

I then heard a viciously loud knock on our front door that made me jump. I slowly got up from my desk and cracked my office door open and peeked at Duff.

"Who is that?" I mouthed.

He shrugged and looked back at the door in fear.

The vicious knocking continued and there were now loud, deep voices coming from the other side of the door.

"Go open it!" I whisper-yelled to Duff.

He frowned back at me but slowly made his way to the door and opened it.

"Duff," Larry said to Duff with a slight nod as he pushed himself through him to enter our loft.

I fully stepped out of my office and stared at Larry as well as lots of other big men that stormed into our loft.

"Larry... what the hell is going on?" I asked with fear as the men started to pick up our furniture and drag it out.

"Tara, Duff..." Larry breathed, looking down at his hands, "I'm sorry, but you guys are getting evicted. Immediatley."