What a Fucked Up Couple

***Duff's POV***

Rita dropped Jesse off at his house and he gave me his phone number so we can hang out sometime. Will I actually ever call him? Time will tell.

I offered Rita to come over for a bit so I didn't seem rude and she immediatley agreed.

She just parked the car and we got out of the car, heading up to the loft.

****
As soon as we entered she stared out of the massive window-wall we have.

"Wow," she cooed, "that's awesome."

"Yeah, that's what sold this loft to Tara," I smiled.

"It would sell me too," she said.

I chuckled and offered Rita a drink but she declined. We both then sat on the couch and she sat oddly close to me.

"Man. Tara got lucky with you. You're quite the looker," she flirted, rubbing my knee.

"Whoa there," I said uncomfortably, scooting away from her.

"What's wrong baby?" she smirked, standing up from the couch.

I didn't say anything and just watched her walk over to the light switch. She looked back at me and shut off the lights. The only light source we had was from the moon and city lights.

She slowly walked back over to me and sat on my lap, facing me.

"I've got something to tell you," she whispered in my ear, causing me to get goosebumps.

I remained silent and she started to slightly stroke my cheek.

"Todd and I are kinda weirdos. We like having sex with other people so our sex is better. Angry sex is better sex," she told me.

What the fuck?

"Well, before we continue this, we better ask Tara," I grumbled, struggling to get her off me.

"Who has the time?" she said, refusing to get off of me.

"I do," I said, finally pushing her off.

She huffed in annoyance and sat down next to me, crossing her legs.
I stood up and walked to the light switch, turning the lights back on.

I started to head back to the couch but before I made it, the front door opened, and in came Tara and Todd.

"Hey baby!" Rita exclaimed.

"Hey," Todd muttered, heading straight for the couch.

"Thanks a lot. Asshole," Tara whispered to me in anger.

"You saw how bad that shit was. Why would I have stayed? Why did you stay?"

She ignored my question and walked to the couch and sat next to Todd.

I shook my head and also went to the couch, sitting next to Tara.

"So, Duff and I were talking..." Tara began to speak.
Oh God. What is she going to say?
"and I told him about what me and you do, Todd. Before he did anything, he said we needed to talk to Tara."

Tara looked at me with fear in her eyes and I swallowed deeply.

"Oh..." Todd said, looking a bit taken aback.

"Yeah. So Tara, here's the deal. Todd and I like finding other couples to have sex with so that our sex is better. Will you and Duff do it with us?"

Tara looked back at me again and her eyes were telling me, "Fuck no!" but I had no idea what she was actually thinking.

I personally don't want to do it. I don't want Todd touchin' all over my wife and fucking her. The idea of that ticks me off.

"Come on guys," Rita begged, "it's fun and super sexy. Once you and Duff fuck again it's gonna be ten times hotter."

Little do they know we haven't fucked in months. Or even kissed.

"Okay," Tara said.

Everyone stared at her in shock as she nodded her head.

"I'm down. Let's do this," she said.

"Tara... are you sure?" I asked her.

She looked at me and shrugged.

"Why not?"

"Great," Rita grinned excitedly, heading over to the light switch again.

"Tara, are you sure you're sure?" I whispered to her, my heart starting to race from nervousness.

"Yes Duff," she snapped as all the lights went out again.

"Well, what we like to do is do it in front of each other. Kinda like take turns fucking, you know? So like if Duff and I were to go first we would fuck while you guys watch us," Rita told us, "it makes us a lot more angry."

What a fucked up couple.

My heart was racing even fucking faster and my palms were starting to sweat.

"How do we determine who goes first?" Tara questioned.

"Tara, if you wanna back out of this now, you can. You really can," I whispered.

"Hush!" she said, flicking her hand in my face.

"We usually flip a coin or some shit," Rita answered.

"Luckily, I got one right here," Todd said, pulling a quarter out of his pocket.

"Heads or tails?" Rita asked us.

"Uh, heads? But who would go first then?" Tara asked.

"Heads would mean you and Todd go first. Tails mean Duff and I go first," Rita replied.

Tara nodded and we all stared back at Todd as he flipped the coin.

"Heads," he smirked.

I heard Tara take a large breath and Rita came back on the couch to sit down.

Tara and Todd got up and moved the coffee table to have more sex room.

"Let's do this," Todd smirked again, pulling in Tara by the hips.

Why the hell would Tara agree to this?

He then started kissing her and touching her body all over. I clenched my jaw, getting more angry by the second.

He then reached for her dress zipper and unzipped it, kissing her neck.

Before he even fully removed her dress he unhooked her bra and I lost it.

"STOP FUCKIN' TOUCHING HER!" I screamed, walking up to him, punching him in the face.