Bonnie was also the maid of honor, and Michelle, Aggie, and Bonnie's daughter, and Harry's cousin who ended up being great friends with Janel were the bridesmaids. And on Harry's side, there was Stuart, Martin, Martin's son, Andrew, and Harry's brother Max were his "men". Max was the best man.

And they moved out of their flat, and into the farmhouse that they had "vacationed" at many times over the years. They'd switch from the house to the flat, whenever they needed to for work or whatever reasons. They'd practically filled it by the time they got married and moved in and sold their flat, from spending weekends going to yard sales, and quaint little shops in towns along the English countryside during long drives to nowhere. They didn't have a lot of stuff....just enough for the farmhouse to have a cozy feel.

Harry had built his studio in the loft of the barn as soon as he had the time. Closed it in, made it awesome. And below, there lived two horses, two cows, and a few chickens roaming around. Janel loved to wake up early and go feed and pet them all. Even the chickens. The ones that would let her, that is. Harry and Janel made sure they had one animal of each sex, so they could "be married". They loved romantical stuff in all aspects of life.

Inside the house, were two dogs. Yes, one male, one female. Only they were spayed and neutered. So no babies for them.

As for babies, after a year of being married, Janel got pregnant. They tried only one time, and it worked. Their son was born, a healthy, happy kid, who Harry and Janel made sure had music in his life all the time. Two years later, Janel was pregnant again, and had a girl. A healthy, happy kid, who Harry and Janel made sure had music all the time, also. Their son had dark curly hair and perfect lips. Their daughter had dark wavy hair and emerald green eyes.

They were a close family. And had close friends. And celebrities would come and make music in the loft studio all the time and stay in the guest house. The kids were always in the studio, learning. And soon, their son picked up the guitar, started singing, and their daughter played piano and sang too.

When tour time would come around, which was once every few years for maybe 6 months or so, it would be a family affair. Hired school tutors would come along, and the kids would learn geography and culture in every city and country they toured through.

Harry and Janel lived to see their 5 grand kids grow into adulthood, and Harry taught them as much music as his fingers could muster up out of the guitar at his old age. Janel taught them about love. How to accept everyone, and how to see people and watch people and know who was genuine and who wasn't. And she taught them how to milk the cows, and ride the horses. And she hugged them ALL the time. Just to make sure. :)

Harry died at age 97. He knew it was coming. He could "feel it", he told Janel one night. They called their kids, and told them, and everyone made it to the farmhouse. (they had maids and workers and nurses and farmhands keeping up the place. They refused to ever leave it. They insisted on dying there.)

Before bed, Harry took the horseshoe off the wall in the mudroom, where it had hung, non stop, since they were 23. He brought it to bed with him and put it between their pillows. When Janel got into bed, she saw it, and smiled, her eyes flickering with tears.

Having sang his last song, and played his final notes on his guitar, and having relived his family memories with his kids, and grand kids, and said his goodbyes to everyone, Harry asked everyone to leave them alone and let them sleep. And then, he told Janel to go to the closet with the secret tunnel in it and bring him an old bag that was inside it.

She came back, and he struggled to get up, and pulled something out of the bag.

It was a comforter. He asked her to spread it out with him on the bed. Together they spread it out, and she took one look at it, and her eyes filled with tears. There, on the blanket, was an ancient browned stain. Yes, Janel's virginity. She had thought they'd threw it out long long ago. But Harry had kept it, in the secret closet tunnel. He protected it all these years. Just as he had protected her virginity that whole first year of being with her. They layed on it together, and talked about that first year. Talked about meeting each other, and their crazy se.x without having se.x. And her attachment to his soothing voice in his music. And her learning to be normal. And touching for the first time. And his many tears at her accomplishments and bravery back then. They talked about their first time together in this house...in this bedroom. Watching the sunset out of the loft, and how it used to be open air. And how it used to be a studio, and now it was remnants of a studio. They talked about their lives together. They talked about their babies being born. Raising them. Watching them grow. Watching them have babies of their own. Watching Bonnie and Stanley die eventually, years ago. Going through Harry's parent's deaths. And just 2 years ago, his brother Max's death, and a year later, Max's wife. Max's kids were here at the house this night, also.

Janel and Harry talked about everything they could think of.

And when he got tired, they cuddled together, face to face, arms wrapped around each other, as close to each other as they could get, and Harry said "I love you so much it's overwhelming, Janel."

And she responded with "I love you so much it hurts, Harry".

And they both had tears in their eyes, as they fell asleep, knowing it would be the last words they ever said to each other. Knowing when they closed their eyes, it would be the last time they'd ever look into each other's eyes. Finally, when they couldn't keep their eyes open anymore, they closed them.

And they fell asleep, wrapped in each other's arms, Janel's face buried in Harry's neck. Her most favorite safe spot, all of her life. His most favorite safe spot for Janel to be, all of his life.

And neither of them woke up the next day.

It was the perfect death. The perfect ending to the perfect life.

The kids all knew it would happen that way. They knew that if one died, the other would die of a broken heart soon after. One's soul being torn away, would pull the other's soul away with it.

They didn't expect it to be on the same night....but they were glad it was. Their mum didn't have to take a single breath, suffering without the love of her life. Or vice versa. Everyone sobbed silently, but happily beside their bed the next morning.

Harry and Janel were buried in one casket, slightly bigger than normal size. Facing each other, on their sides. Arms wrapped around each other, Janel's face buried in Harry's neck. They were put into the casket in the exact position they died in. They were lifted from their bed, with the blanket underneath them, (the kids didn't know about the blanket, but they knew it was old, and it wasn't their normal blanket, so they figured it meant something. They knew their parents' sentimentality very well.) and the horseshoe placed between them. Their last embrace was the embrace that lasted for eternity.

The kids took over the farm. One of the grandsons set up the summer house as his own, and raised his family there. One of the granddaughters raised her family in the farmhouse. They were raised to be close and never be apart. Never disown each other. Never fight so badly they couldn't make up. And they carried their lessons in love and in music on to their own kids....who carried it on throughout their own lives.

The farmhouse stayed in the Styles family for many generations. And many generations of offspring told the story of Harry and Janel Styles' love story. (It helped that they wrote it all down later in life. Their kids helped with the ending chapter. Maybe you've read it? OH! You just did!)

Sometimes the grand kids would be out milking the cows or riding the horses, or strolling through the fields, and see a car in the distance, on the road, slow down and stop. People would get out, and take pictures. Pictures of old music legend Harry Styles' residence. Probably to put in their music scrap books or something. There had been huge vigils held worldwide for Harry after news broke of his death. He was the romantical voice of several generations, and people took it hard.

And Harry Style's music lived on through generation after generation. His name went down in history as one of the great legends of music. He continued to make people feel good, with his raspy, soothing voice for as long as the Earth had humans.....

-------------------------------------The End.

***** If you want more, check out my FIRST ever story, called "Out Of Desperation"
It's half as short as this story, but yet....pretty intense, I've been told.

Or check out my other story, "Cross My Heart". If you liked this one, you'll love that one!

Thanks for reading!