I guess I'd just sit here and do nothing.

I did text Bonnie, though. Asked her if she wanted to go out tonight. I needed it.

Maybe SHE'D tell Harry what we did. And WHO I did.

Even though I had no interest in getting close to any man whatsoever....

I needed something incriminating for Harry to see. So he doesn't think I'm sitting here lonely and pathetic while he's out finding Mrs. Every Girl in England.

I picked at some cereal without milk, and got in the shower.

Bonnie said she'd go out with me tonight. But mostly to take care of me. Because I told her I was going anyway, even if she didn't go.

I got an outfit ready for the night, and slept some more. Nothing else in life to do, but sleep. And I was good at it.

Later, after picking at some food for dinner, Bonnie showed up. She was a little bit made up, but not much. She was just in it to take care of me.

We headed out, and found a club.

The beat was great from the second we walked in. Not that I cared

I didn't care about anything now. I hadn't listened to music in days. Not a single song.

Bonnie and I went to the bar and got drinks. She ordered for me. I had NO experience at this stuff, and didn't know what anything was called. She handed me a vodka and orange juice. She must have wanted me to have sugar, because I'd told her I still couldn't eat.
She still insisted I took care of myself, at least for Harry, if not for myself.

She was on HIS side.

I didn't know why I even told her anything, or confided in her at all. It ALL got right back to Harry.

Well tonight...I wanted it to.

I looked around the bar. No one special here. Then again, even if there was, I wouldn't have noticed. Everyone bored me. No one was Harry. Not even close. There wasn't anyone I'd be slightly interested in, anywhere.

A while later, I was drunk. Some guy across the bar kept looking at me, and soon, he came over to me. He introduced himself and then asked me to dance. It was a fast dance right now. So I said ok.

I gave Bonnie my phone and told her to keep a visual record of my fun.

She rolled her eyes at me and slid my phone over towards her more.

"Chris" pulled me out to the dance floor and started to move in front of me.

I found the beat and started dancing too. It was actually fun. I guess Harry does know how to mend a broken heart after all! As.shole.

After that song, a slow song came on. I started to walk to my seat, but then Chris tapped my arm and asked if I still wanted to dance.

So I gave Bonnie a look and she reached over and took my phone while Chris put his arms out for me to dance in. She must have known exactly what my mission was.

He put his one arm around my back and the other one held my hand and he was actually a good dancer. Kind of old school slow dancing, it felt like. I followed him and we did great.

I looked at Bonnie a few times, and it seemed like she was taking pictures. Or video. Hopefully both.

The song finally ended, and suddenly I heard a sound so familiar, so moving, I froze in my tracks.

It was Harry.

They were playing one of his songs. A fast, dancy one.

I couldn't move. I was sick to my stomach.