Next thing I knew, Harry was hovering over my hospital bed. Oh Harry. It was the best sight to see.

My eyes were sort of stuck shut with salt that dried as I cried to sleep earlier.

"Harryyyyy" I cried, and held out my arms for him and sat up.

"Janel.......oh God, Janel. I'm so sorry. I'm sooo sooo sorry baby." Harry cried on my shoulder, as I cried on his.

"Don't be sorry Harry. It's not your fault. And I'm ok. Please, don't feel bad anymore." I told him.

"Baby, I should have been there. I should have noticed. I should have carried you out of that room...I got the entirely wrong idea, and I was mad at you! I was fvcking MAD at you! I didn't know!! I didn't KNOW! Janel....my heart was breaking into a million tiny pieces, thinking you did that willingly! I thought you cheated on me! And I was so sad, Janel. That hurt like pain I've never known. Pain I couldn't even describe", he told me into my shoulder, "Baby....I thought I lost you. And then when I realized what happened....you were already gone in the ambulance.....and I lost it all over again....he hurt you....he drugged you....I didn't want you to ever hurt again...ever...I'm so glad you're alright baby...you're so strong...I know you'll be ok......and now I regret making you wait....making US wait.....I should have listened to you, and just made love to you long ago. Because now he took it. He stole it..." Harry cried harder now. Actually sobbing onto my shoulder. Shaking my body with every horribly sad, whiney sob. "It's gone. And it wasn't how it should have been. And it wasn't your choice. And it wasn't taken with love.....it's just....gone. I'm so sorry Janel. We'll do it right. I'll show you how it's supposed to be. I'll try and take away the hurt. I'll try and make it better. I wanna take away the hurt and the bad memory....I promise...."

I stopped him there. "What's gone? What are you talking about? Do WHAT right? I'm lost now." I said.

He looked up from my shoulder, and his eyes were like two pools, overflowing. His cheeks were so soaked, I wondered what my shoulder looked like. His entire face was red and just.....WET.

"Your virginity. He stole it. After all you've been through in life. After all that time. We were so close, and he stole it from you." Harry cried, with his head down now.

"What? No! Harry! He didn't steal my virginity! He didn't!" I told him.

"Yes he did. I saw you. On his lap. Legs spread. His pants were down. Your dress was half off, covering the rest..."

"Harry!" I grabbed his shoulders now, and shook him until he looked me in the eyes. "He did NOT take my virginity, Harry! I promise! They checked me! I'm still a virgin! They said there was no sign of penetration! Nothing. Anywhere! I promise you, Harry. He did NOT enter me at ALL!!"

Harry stared at me for a few seconds. His mouth slowly opened. His eyes focused on each of my eyes, back and forth, in heavy thought. "For real?" he whispered.

"Yes Harry! For real! I promise. When we finally make love, I will bleed. You'll see, baby! I wouldn't lie about this! The nurse thought I was lying when I told her I was still a virgin, but then after they tested, she said she couldn't believe I was telling the truth, but I WAS. I even asked the doctor when he came and told me about my tests and exams. He said I was still 100% a virgin. There was absolutely no sign of his pen.is getting anywhere near me. He said they even swabbed the outside, and found no evidence. How? I don't know. But he said my hymen is still fully intact. Those were his exact words, Harry. Believe me. I was in shock too. I thought for sure I had been ruined for you. I was sooooo sad, after all the work you did to save me for the right time....and us being so close to making love for the first time soon....I felt so horrible for you. And me, but mostly you...." I babbled on and on. And then I remembered that Stanley was in the room, last I checked.