Luckily, it wasn't a fancy, celebrity party. It was just a bunch of his old friends from school. So I didn't need any fancy outfits or anything. I was secretly glad.

After our room service food, Harry and I ended up having a small food fight on the bed, with what we didn't eat. We were cracking up and rolling around everywhere, trying to mash food in eachother's faces. We even fell off the bed together. Harry was my prince charming, because I fell first, and he fell on top of me. But he was quick and put both of his arms behind my head so it wouldn't hit the floor.

I felt waves of love flow through me when he protected me like that. It was romantic, like in movies.

When I told him how good that had made me feel, he stared at me for a long few seconds with a funny look on his face as he still layed on top of me looking down. "What?" I asked impatiently. I thought maybe he was turned on from being on me. He's never really been on TOP of me before. A few quick times when we'd wrestle and play, but that was it. "Come on Harry! You're making me weirded out!" I added when he didn't answer me.

Finally, he said something. It was like he came to, from being somewhere else in his own head. "I was just thinking....remembering....."

"....................Ok?????? Good.......remembering WHAT?" I asked impatiently.

He smiled at me for a few seconds. "Remember when I first met you? You talked very very...slow. You were so shy and awkward. I remember holding my hand out to shake yours, and you just.....looked at me in a panic.....but mostly, I was stuck on how slow you used to talk. Like you wanted to make sure you were using the right words, one word at a time or something.

And I had forgotten about that, because each time I was with you, I guess you got more confident, and slowly but surely, your speech got faster and faster. But it was so gradual, that I didn't even really notice! And now, it just hit me, that you talk perfectly normal now. It just popped up in my head, when I fell on you, because I wanted to protect your head so badly, that I couldn't concentrate on protecting the rest of you, especially my weight landing on you. And for a split second, I had a panic because I knew I might hurt you with my body contact. And that brought me memories of the way you talked back then. And how far you've come. And here you are. My entire body covering yours. Full contact.

And you're laughing and fine. Every once in a while, my heart overflows with love for you, I guess is all. Sappy time. Sorry. You can finish trying to push the mashed food in your hand, into my face." Harry finished.

"Yes. I remember how slow I talked. I remember when I didn't talk at all, really. Being with you has made me get normal so much faster than I would have. I know I would have eventually, but it was taking YEARS. And I'm over all that stupid touch stuff, if you can't tell. After the first few times you hugged me, I realized that touching doesn't hurt, and that fear is totally gone. I mean, I know if someone WANTED to hurt me, it would hurt. It was a stupid fear, looking back, I guess. But how would I know? Ya know what else I know?" I added in at the end. "I know THIS!" I said, as I lifted my hand up off the floor beside me and mashed the potato mush I was still holding, right into Harry's face. Smack in the middle.

He totally didn't expect it. And I couldn't stop laughing.

"Pffffft.......ptheh.....oh you bitch!" Harry  said in an amused, but plotting revenge tone of voice.

He got up and reached onto the bed, and grabbed another handfull of food, and quickly brought it back down and sat on top of me, before I could escape. I had tried, but he was too fast. Dammit.

He smiled an evil smile for a while, looking down at me, helpless pinned under his legs.

He looked me up and down a few times. Plotting. Planning. His grin then widened suddenly, and I saw a twinkle in his eye, and he bit his lip.