Carnival

"Honey. I miss you." Riley said turning her head to look at Maya. "I've been siting next you this whole lesson how do you miss me?" Maya said while rolling her eyes.

"I haven't talked to you since the start of this lesson honey."

"You're so attached." Maya said and held her hand out. Riley took her hand and smiled at her lovingly.

"Isn't it a little weird for you guys to be holding hands and talking to each other like that? You guys are sisters

"Isn't it a little weird for you guys to be holding hands and talking to each other like that? You guys are sisters..." Lucas dragged on.

"Yeah even yesterday at the library you guys were getting kinda close."Zay added on. "What's wrong with building a relationship with your new sister?"

"But you guys don't have to be that close."

"We are happily best friends and sisters ok?" Maya said in a snappy tone. Zay rolled his eyes and said, "Whatever."

"We should go out on Friday."

"We should."

"What about us?" Lucas said pointing to him and Zay. "I'm bonding with my sister Lucas. Your so clingy." Maya laughed at Riley and squeezed her hand a little. "Riley you can't be the one saying that."

Riley pouted and crossed her arms, letting go of Maya's hand. "Aw I'm sorry Peaches."

"Lucas, we could go out on Friday instead." Lucas smiled brightly at Riley and Maya's heart sank. She hates it when Lucas flirts with Riley but she can't tell him back off because what they have has to be kept a secret.

"Oh come on guys I wanna go out."Zay whined. "Fine fine everyone could come."

"Yay!" Everyone cheered except Maya. She sent a death stare at Lucas knowing that he was going to try to take Riley away from her.

---

"Riley, wanna go on the Ferris wheel?" Lucas asked her. Riley was about to reply but Maya cut her off. "How about we all go on the Ferris Wheel?"

"Only two person per cart, sorry Maya."

"Actually I think it's 3 people." Riley said.

"Even if it's 3 people me and Riley need to have some time to ourselves." Lucas said, pulling Riley closer to him.

"Oh come on she's my sister."

"But what am I?"

"A friend, Lucas." Lucas looked at Riley with disbelief. "Friend?" He repeated.

"Yes, just friends." She pulled away from him and Maya pulled her away from their group of friends and towards the Ferris wheel.

"Little does he know he would have been the actual one third wheeling."

"Our time still won't be private. If anyone sees us up there then our life would be over." Riley warned.

"Oh please." Maya said and rolled her eyes.

The two quickly made it to the front of the line and they gave the operator of the ride their tickets.

Maya stepped in first then Riley. Almost instantly they started moving but of course it was very slow.

"After this would you win me something?" Riley said with her voice filled with excitement.

"Why did you see something you like?"

Riley pointed to the stand that had stuffed penguins up as a prize. "Why couldn't they be real penguins?"

"Where would you even keep a penguin, Riley?" Maya asked looking at Riley, unamused.

"Fill a tub up with ice! And have a little water in it."

Maya sighed, "There's no way a penguin could survive in a tub with ice."

Riley looked down with a disappointed look on her face. She looked as if her dreams had been shattered.

Riley is so childish and it's ... different for Maya. She usually liked older and more mature people. Riley wasn't like that.

It's a turn off for Maya if she was being honest but Riley kept her coming back for more. Maybe it's the risk of being with her is giving Maya the rush.

"Aww. Don't be sad babe. Come on, give me a kiss."

"No someone might see us." Riley said shaking her head.

"I'm pretty sure they are long gone. Now please can I have a kiss."

At the point the Ferris wheel was at the very top. Riley bit her lip nervous but Maya didn't even wait on a response.

She smashed her lips on Riley's.