You Don't Know Me At All

R I L E Y

"Ugh, why do I have to ride on the subway with you? Couldn't you just walk or something. Maybe you could have gotten lost and then I'll be happy. No one would even care because you're new around here and I sure as hell wouldn't look for you. Yup I'm certain you would have gotten lost cause you are dumb."

"You don't know me at all." I shot back. "You're really annoying and if we're going to be sisters then shut the hell up and accept the new life you have then maybe we both will be a little less miserable."

"Um, you need me so you don't get lost in your new school. I wouldn't have that attitude with someone with that type of rule. Plus no one would mess with you because you're my sister. I got a reputation there."

I crossed my arms and rolled my eyes. "Please, anyone whose afraid of you is absolutely pathetic."

"Like I wouldn't teach you a lesson."

"Bullying your own sister? I respect you so much Maya." I replied sarcastically. "Whatever."

I looked away from her and softly sang  a twenty one pilots song.

I looked back at Maya still singing the song. "I'd die for you,  that's easy to say We have a list of people that we would take A bullet for them, a bullet for you A bullet for everybody in this room But I don't seem to see many bullets coming through See many bullets coming through Metaphorically, I'm the man But literally, I don't know what I'd do I'd live for you, and that's hard to do Even harder to say when you know it's not true Even harder to write when you know that tonight."

She smirked and continued the song. "There were people back home who tried talking to you But then you ignored them still All these questions they're for real like,Who would you live for? Who would you die for? And would you ever kill?"

We both started to sing in Unison for the chorus. "Oh, oh, I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride Oh, I'm falling, so I'm taking my time on my ride Taking my time on my ride."

We laughed after we finished the chorus and didn't continue. "You know twenty one pilots, Riley?"

"Of course I do! I also live for Melanie Martinez."

"Oh my God I love her so much. I have her crybaby album on my phone also a crybaby shirt I wear every now and then."

"I have a crybaby shirt too! Also a twenty one pilots shirt cause they both are equally amazing."

"Yeah.." Maya said and smiled. For a second we just relaxed and sat back before we realized.. "Ew we have something in common!" We both shouted in unison.

"We never talk about this again to anyone right?"

"Most definitely Maya and I'm serious."

"Like I would even be proud to say that to anyone."