Baby

Riley and Maya scrolled through the pages of the school website trying to find out about some upcoming events.

Maya just couldn't keep her eyes off Riley.

After they kissed it just felt magical to her but Riley just brushed it off

After they kissed it just felt magical to her but Riley just brushed it off. Probably because she knows that it can't go anywhere but Maya still has some hope that Riley would want to have some kind of relationship with her.

"Ooo look they are having wacky day on Monday.''

"The first Monday in November." They both groaned in unison, annoyed. "School is too boring." Maya said with her eyes glued to the screen. "Baby." Riley said looking at Maya.

"Huh?" Maya said turning her head to look at Riley. Riley placed three fingers under Maya's chin and gave her a quick peck on the lips. Maya gave her a small smile and asked , "What was that for?"

"Cause I like you Maya."

"I like you too Riles but we're stepsisters."

"Let's not have any regrets remember peaches?" Maya nodded and gave Riley smiled at her. "You're so beautiful Maya, this year is going to be great especially now that I have you by my side. Now come on let's go to library the gang is waiting on us."

"I can't believe there is a shop named after yo- our mom."

"Let's just call her Topanga for now cause you know the whole relationship thing won't work if your calling her mom. Makes it 10x weirder." Riley said and climbed out of the bay window and went down the fire escape.

---

Riley walked in to library and her face went stone cold when she saw Lucas. Maya noticed this and asked her what's wrong. "Why you are so mad at Lucas? Well I know why I hate him ,but what did he do to you?"

"I asked him to get me a chocolate bar and he got it but he ate it!" Maya gasped jokingly. "How could he?"

"I know right! He said he thought there was a second one but turns out Zay ate the next one. I haven't eaten chocolate for 2 weeks now and I've lost all hope."

"I'll get you chocolate." Maya said lacing her and Riley's fingers together. "Your so amazing. I wish I could kiss you right now." Riley whispered the last part but it was enough to make Maya blush.

They walked over to their group of friends and Lucas smiled, telling Riley hi. Riley frowned and sat down. "Hi, to everybody but you!"

"Aw are you still mad cause of the chocolate, I told you I didn't know Zay ate the second one

"Aw are you still mad cause of the chocolate, I told you I didn't know Zay ate the second one."

"I don't care! I really wanted chocolate." Riley said crossing her arms and pouting. Lucas pulled her into his lap and gave her a small kiss in the cheek. "Still mad at me?"

"Yes." Riley said, Getting up and sit down next to Maya. "You guys are always together now, I swear you guys act like a married couple." Farkle said while observing the two. Maya wrapped an arms would Riley's shoulder and said,"She is my best friend isn't she?"

"Of course you're my bestie Maya. You're my everything."