Chapter 10

they bones flew up and attacked Undyn she dodged each one as they flew past, she threw a spear toward Aphmau but sans blocks it with a bone, this coninuied for 3 minutes until Undyn took out 3 spears and threw them towards Sans, "LOOK OUT" yelled Aphmau

Sans looked up and smashed into the ground, Aphmau went to him, "SANS are you ok?!" she yelled "Aph win the battle you can do it......... for me" he whispered his body started to wither away into the mist, tears leaked down Aphmau's cheeks as his body disappeared, she stood up, "AW if you BOYFRIEND gone to bad" she said sarcastically "why, why do you do this, if you want freedome ask don't take it from those who deserve it SANS DIDNT DISERVE TO DIE HE DESERVED TO LIVE A MONSTER OR HUMAN LIFE DOWN HERE OR UP THERE DONT YOU SEE THET" she screamed, Undyn looked at her shocked "hehehehehehe and now he's gone and.... and..... and" she looked up, one eye was blue and one was yellow "I WILL MAKE MY REVENGE" she screamed she threw bones at her left and right, lashing from all directions, multiple times Undyn would get hit, she stopped, the bones all stopped Undyn lay on the floor with only a slither of HP left "g-go on KILL ME LIKE YOU SAID I DONT DISERVE TO LIVE" she screamed tears flowing down her face "i dint say you dint deserve to live, i said you dint deserve freedom, but if you change now" she walked over and reached her hand out to her "you CAN have freedom" Undyn looked up, she stared into her loving eyes and grabbed her hand......

Aphmau helped her up, "w-w-w-why after all i'v done to you why?" she said wiping away tears, "no one diserves to die not even you" she says, "thank you" she says