Chapter 9

"well well well miss Odinson has come again" Undyn smirk at Aphmau (Odinson is Aphmau's last name, it took like 3 weeks for me find that) " lets make a deal..... beat me and your friends may not die but if i win i cantata you and your human friends............ ALL OF THEM!" she yelled, a chilled seeped down Aphmau's spine, she took a deep breath and slowly nodded her head yes "but only on ONE condition" she announced "Oh?" Under questioned " I can pick someone to fight with me" she said "ok it won't help you but OK who's the lucky person i will kill?" she asked "SANS!" Aphmau yelled, suddenly Sans walked out from behind her, she grabbed his hand and they gave each other a nod.

"common slow pokes whats the hold up!" shouted Undyn, they looked away from their faces gave a devilish smiled at her "WHAT?" she said  "heheheh........... HAHAHAHAHAHA" they laughed a insane laugh, they both opened their eyes, Sans left eye and Aphmau's right eye let out a blue flame, her pupil went black and her once pure white hair turned jet black, "HOW!" shrieked Undyn readying her spear "we are linked with love" said Sans "and nothing can break this bond" continued Aphmau "thats why together we are unbeatable" they said in unison. "FINE i d-dont need the upper hand to beat some losers HA heck i'll kill all of you" she cried with fear and doubt in her eyes. "ready?" "ready!". they took slow steps toward Undyn, they raised their hands and blue and white bones came up from the ground....