Chapter 1

3rd Person POV

Aphmau's hair sparkled in the moon light, she pulled out a light brown cloak, a green midriff top, dark brown short shorts (like picture), she run out of the door into the streets, she rode her bike to the forbidden mountains, they said they the ones who went into it, they never come out, she looked down the hole, it was 4 storeys high, she leaped down and landed on a pile of leaves, she walked around, as she sat on (she's in snowdin) a pile of cold leaves, she was in the forest by a warm and calming camp fire, she suddenly felt a bony hand touch her shoulder "hey" he says "OH hey Sans!" i say. the rest of the night the chilled like always, he took her to parties and she had fun, they were the best of friends, she went back to the surface and went back home like always. this continued for 1 mouth but her time with Sans changed her attitude and sleep, she would fall asleep in the middle of the say and she became more sassy, cool and batter and bad puns (witch are amazing to me!)

Kayteln's POV

i woke up on Saturday night to grab a drink when i went down stairs i saw Aphmau sneaking out, i looked at my watch it was only 11:00 we always go to sleep at 10:00 why is she up and going out

~next morning~

i told Kawaii~chan and the others (the boys) about what i saw, we decided to follow her tonight, all day we anticipated for when she would leave, when she did i called the boys, we followed her to the forbidden motion, we hesitated but we went in, we looked around "Laurence, Kawaii~chan, Garroth and Travis Go left and well go right (well us in Katelyn, Aaron, Zane and Dante) as we walked the cave echoed, a shiver went down my spine, "i can't see anything" says Dante flashing the torch on the wall "lets just-" i was cut of but the sound of someone screaming.......