Welcome To The Family Yugi

Song: Welcome To The Family
Artist: Avenged Sevenhold

...

Yugi who was on his knees began to force a smile on his face. Blood spewing from his mouth, he began to softly chuckle. "Y-Yugi?!" Yami gasped. 

Yugi forced his head up...

He stared right into the Pharaoh's eyes. Yami's eyes widened. Yugi's bright purple eyes turned to crimson. Black linings appeared under his eyes and pitch black wings emerged from his back, making Yugi yelp in pain. Blood dripped down Yugi's back as the wings began to spread out...

Yugi's eyes then began to turn pitch black for a quick second then it went back to normal shortly after.

Yami froze. His mind went blank, his blood pounded against his skin, his heart began to race.
Yami who was horrified at the scene quickly thought of something. 
Yami closed his eyes. He began to call forth his power....A bright golden eye appeared on Yami's forehead, his Millennium Puzzle began to shine bright as the sun...

As the light dimmed, he then stared coldly at the fallen. 
"How dare you.....How dare you do this to him!" Yami roared with anger, tears bursting out of his eyes. The fallen laughed hysterically then sighed. "I like watching people suffer" said the fallen.

"What did he ever do to deserve this?!" the Pharaoh shouted, waiting for an answer.
The fallen smiled. "Like I said. His heart is very pure, but it is also the darkest".
The Pharaoh was confused. What does he mean "it is also the darkest"? The Pharaoh knew that the only person in the world who has the purest and most beautiful soul was Yugi...He couldn't even kill a fly!

"Screw you..Screw your entire race...Screw this whole world....You will never take away his heart...AND YOU WILL NEVER TAKE AWAY HIS SMILE!". A golden light shot from the Pharaoh's hand and it aimed straight at the fallen. The light devoured the dark soul, soon only the particles of that fallen evaporated in thin air. 

Yami took a deep breath and looked at the demonic Yugi..
Yugi laughed deeply..
" I will see you soon ".
Yugi vanished, leaving a shadow of smoke in his place.

" Yugi! No please wait..! " Yami's voice became weaker as he finished his sentence.

Yami felt traumatized. He was confused...what just happened?
Yami was on his knees, gripping the rocks beneath him.
"YUGI!!!!!!!!"
.......
(In a spooky scary place)

"Even though we lost our leader...We still have that brat. But what is so special about him?" The girl from before questioned curiously to her partner.
"For what Aaron told me, he said that the boy contains some sort of power or something that can be great use to us..." He answered, still trying to think.

Yugi sat on the floor playing with his hands. He smiled at his surroundings.

"That child sure is uh..scary I guess. I don't know what's with him but his presence is making my body stone cold" a random fallen whispered to the girl.

"Indeed. That boy is our new leader. We must abide by our master's rules even though he is gone" the girl said to the fallen. 

"What is your names?" Yugi asked.
The girl rolled her eyes and jumped off her seat, so did the boy. 
"My name is Serenity, that's Damien" Serenity said as she pulled Yugi up to his feet. 
"You are our new leader...I don't know why...But you are. Our main goal is to bring this whole world into the shadows" Damien added.

A grin formed onto Yugi's face. "Good. I will happily assist you".
"Well then...Uh..Yugi...Welcome to our family, and we our happy to have you with us..." Damien welcomed. 

.............

"Let's have our friends have some fun..Shall we?" Yugi chuckled.
Damien and Serenity grinned. They disappeared from the room....
Let's let this world burn..

....................

Here is something funny before you go ;p