Cut Off (Kuroo Tetsurou X Reader)

En başından başla

Later in the day, you approached the captain after school.

"Hey Ku--" you started but were cut off by him.

"Sorry (Last Name), but I have to go to practice now, bye!!" He said quickly sprinting off somewhere else. It seemed like he was purposely avoiding me, you thought, feeling slightly hurt. What did I do..? You continued to think.

You headed home, and once you arrived, you ran up to your room, turning your phone on. You sent a message privately to Kuroo.

'Can you please message as soon as possible? I need to tell you something.'

It sent, but a message popped up, saying it did not deliver. You frowned. You tried to send it again, but the same message popped up again. I'm pretty sure neither his cellular data or his internet connection is off.. A small notification pops up at the top of your screen. He just posted on Instagram, so he has to have Wifi or data on!!! You thought about how this could be, but then you remembered something.

The reason why it showed up that way.

He blocked you.

You quickly asked Kenma to send Kuroo a random text, and he replied right away and did so, and he told you Kuroo received it.

Now, you were annoyed. Why'd he block you??? Was it the same reason of why he abruptly left at lunch, too? You thought, now feeling a little concerned.

'Hey, when does practice end?' You quickly texted Kenma.

'Probably soon just because the coaches look like they didn't get enough sleep or something. Anyways ttyl bc Kuroo's getting mad at me bye'

You quickly texted a goodbye back and changed clothes, getting ready to run back to school.

You then sprinted as fast as your legs could carry you, and when you finally made it, you had no power to stop yourself you you ran into the outdoor gym wall, slowly sinking down to the floor. You decided to just sit and wait until they came out.

Eventually, you heard they needed to change, so you decided when they came out, you would simply stop Kuroo and talk to him.

You saw Kuroo walking out alone, which you thought was strange. You quickly got up, pulling him to the side.

"What the--" he looked like he was going to throw a punch at someone, but he saw that it was you and stopped, putting his fist down. He had an undefinable look on his face.

"So, did they respond yet?" He asked, and you gave him a questioning look.

"What do you mean..?" You responded, and now he was raising a brow.

"(Last Name), don't play dumb, the person you were texting at lunch. Did they say yes? Did they say no? That's all I'm asking."

Is that what he's mad about? Maybe... That might be why he blocked me. You thought.

You showed him your phone messages, and the 'not delivered sign'.

"My wifi and data was off." He responded quickly. You then showed him the text that you sent Kenma, narrowing your eyes at him.

"I need to talk to you about something."

"What, is it advice for how to ask somebody out? Because I'm not helping you with that."

"Kuroo, please--" you pleaded, but was cut off.

"(Last Name)." He gave you a sigh, and reluctantly let you continue.

"The person I wanted to send the message to was you." You finally said, and his eyes widened.

"(Last Name), I'm so sorry--" Kuroo started, but it was your turn to cut him off.

"I understand if you're not into me, that's totally cool, we can forget this never happened and stay friends if you want--" you rambled, but Kuroo shut you up with a kiss. You almost stumbled, but you maintained your balance and kissed back, loosening up.

"That's my answer." He smiled, and you walked home alongside him.

__________
Aw w ww www whhh
-McMel
(If you're thinking, why the mc? Read my authors book ;) ) //slapped for self advertising