Homework Help (Iwaizumi Hajime X Reader)

"Hey, Iwaizumi.. I need help on the homework. I don't understand the concept at all." You asked, recalling the lesson. The teacher legitimately gave you the homework, and said to do it, no lessons involved.

Iwaizumi sighed. "Well, helping you is easier than helping Oikawa. Honestly, I don't know if he'll even pass this year. His fans always write notes for him and even do his homework, so.. We'll see. You can come over today at my place." You smiled and walked along with him as he attended to the gym, but you noticed something from the corner of your eye, and you nudged Iwaizumi. He looks to where you've gestured to and you see Oikawa and many people surrounding him. Iwaizumi sweatdrops as he walks toward the crazy crowd, and you decide to tag along, until where the crowd starts, of course.

You knew Iwaizumi for a good year, and he originally thought you were using him to get closer to Oikawa. You remember bursting out into laughter, reassuring him that Oikawa already had enough girls after him and you just genuinely wanted to be friends with Iwaizumi. You didn't know Oikawa that well, despite the fact that he and Iwaizumi were close friends. But you were always there to listen when things happen during practise. Today was one of the days you decided to watch the boys play.

Iwaizumi had finally dragged Oikawa along, the fans coming after, wanting to watch him play, too. You ended up somewhere in the crowd, being pushed along by many people.

You were somewhere in the middle of the bleachers, trying to watch the practise, but many heads blocked your way. No matter where you moved, you still couldn't see. You were surprised that they didn't kick these fans out, seeing as they were quite disruptive. So, instead of trying to see the practise, you listened to what the people in he bleachers were talking about.

"Nice serve, Oikawa-San!"

"HE WINKED AT ME!!"

"Stop hitting Oikawa-San, Iwaizumi-San!"

You sighed. Are they trying to push the other players self confidence down? No ones rooting for them. It's all about Oikawa, isn't it? You thought. Eventually, practise was over and you were trampled by the many fans of Oikawa Tooru. You look up to see a hand, and you supported yourself up, realizing it was Iwaizumi.

"Sorry about stupid Oikawa, apparently one of his hairs fell and the fans are auctioning it somewhere." He said, and you chuckled.

"Anyway, let's head home." The two of you started walking out, and someone had to join along..

"AHH, IWA-CHAN! YOU LOOK LIKE YOU WANT TO HOLD HAND WITH (Last Name)-CHAN! JUST GO ON A DATE--" a small, thin line of red blood started to drip down Oikawa's nose. Iwaizumi had just punched him in the face. Oikawa tries to count how many times he's gotten a broken nose.

"You have five seconds to run." Iwaizumi muttered, as the poor setter shuddered.

"I gotta run before he Iwaizoomis after me! GOTTA BLAST!" He makes some sort of alien symbol before he runs off. The ace shook his head, as your burst out into laughter. Sure, Iwaizumi told you about these cases often, but oh, seeing it in person was so much better.

"Let's just go already.." Even in the dim light of the evening rays, you could still see the tints of pink dusted among his face.

You finally made it to his home, and he entered inside.

"Tadaima" the two of you called.

"Okairi, Haji, (Last Name)!" Iwaizumi' smother chimed in return.

"Okaa-san, I told you not to call me Haji anymore.." He grumbles as he takes off his shoes and puts on his house slippers. You take the spare pair respectfully.

"But you're still my little boy. Anyway, do you want to eat, I made your favourite tonight! (Last Name) can join in too, if their parents let them." She said playfully.

"I'll see, there's just a few (thousand) pages of homework we need to work on first." He replied, and his mother winked at him, mouthing a 'go get her!' Causing Iwaizumi to give her a 'what the hell?' look as he brought you upstairs.

You had been to the Iwaizumi household a few times now, so his mother knew of you and liked you. The two of your opened your books as he taught you the concept.

Half the time you were imagining scenarios with fictional characters.

"(First--) (Last Name), you there?" You snapped your head up, to see Iwaizumi's face dangerously close to yours. You saw a strange emotion is his eyes, and it wasn't worry. You couldn't put your finger on it. You shook your head, leaning away as you notice Iwaizumi's pout.

Shit, that's cute.. You thought as Iwaizumi ran a hand through his hair, working on the homework while sneaking a glance at you every now and then.

You saw a frustrated look start to grow at the boy's face. You discreetly watched as he ended up grunting loudly.

"DAMN IT!" He yelled, getting a 'Hajime!' From his mother downstairs.

"What the hell? What even happened?" You asked, never feeling more confused.

You see the crumpled up paper on his bed, and decided to straighten it and read it.

"(First Name),

I can be the key to your heart's lock, go out with me?"

This line and the next few were also crossed out.

"I love you, (First Name). More than Oikawa (Oikawa didn't write that ;))"

"(First Name) ♡"

"Shit, I love you so much."

You see that Iwaizumi realized what you're reading was his confession brainstorming paper, and he snatched it from you. He gave you a weary look.

"You read it all, didn't you." He murmured, and you curtly nodded.

"Well, I can't hide it, I love you, (First Name)." Your heart raced in your chest, and your face felt warm.

Darn, I'm blushing now, aren't I?

"I-- well.." You trailed off, and his face dropped.

"D-don't worry! I understand if you don't love me back! We can just be friends! I just want to make you--" you cut the rambling boy off with a delicate kiss, and you could feel the warmth rush to your faces.

The two of your broke apart, and you could hear his mother calling.

"Haji, (Last Name)! Come down for dinner!" She shouted.

"Coming!" He yelled back, and he grabbed your hand, and squeezed it tightly.

"So, will you be my date?"

You nodded shyly, but then gave him a determined grin.

"I bet I can race you to the bottom first!" You said shrilly, and sprinted out of the room.

"Geez, you're such a kid! And wait up! Just had to ruin the moment, didn't you..." Iwaizumi responded quickly, ready to catch up.

_______________________

such crappy ending

PLEASE REQUEST AS I HAVE DONE ALMOST ALL THE CHARACTERS SO YEAH

-Mel the crying cheese