"Aigoo." Jaebum hyung said and ruffled my head.

"Soonyoung-ah! Whoever that is, you can sit next to Sang Jae, since she requested it anyways." Jaebum hyung said and Soonyoung jumped up from his seat and walked over to Jaebum hyung smiling.

"Just don't do anything while we're all sleeping okay?" Jaebum hyung asked while pointing to everyone.

"Ne!" Soonyoung said and stood like a soldier.

"Even you people!" Jaebum hyung said to Eun Hee, Chan, Hansol, Rae Seok, Soo Ah an Seungcheol hyung.

"What?" Hansol asked looking at us confused.

"Nothing, you may continue with what you're doing."

Jaebum hyung left to sit next to Seokmin.

"Yah babo. Get your leg out of my sit." Soonyoung said and pushed my leg out.

"Ow! Yah! You just don't do that!" I said and flicked his forehead.

"Ow! What was that for!?"

"You deserve it for pushing my leg." I said and stuck my tongue out at him.

"So mature Sang Jae, so mature." Soonyoung said shaking his head and I just smiled at him.

"Sang Jae." Soonyoung called out.

"Hmm?" I asked and turned to look at him.

"You know that I should've claimed you before right? Even if we've been fighting and all that stuff." Soonyoung said.

"Ohh...yeh waeyo?" I asked, but I already knew where this is coming.

"Well.."

"Just claim each other already!" Everyone shouted.

Before I could say anything, Soonyoung moved forward to my collarbone and bit it. I could feel some blood flowing down my chest. After 1 minute of Soonyoung making a mark on my collarbone, he finally moved back smiling.

"Ow. I didn't know it hurts so bad." I said and touched my neck.

"Mian." Soonyoung said smiling.

"It is suppose to hurt you dumb dumb." Seungcheol hyung shouted.

"It's your turn." Soonyoung said and pulled down his shirt to reveal his collarbone.

I moved and did the same to him for 1 minute.

"Ow. It does hurt." Soonyoung said putting his hand over the mark and I smiled at him.

"But why does Sang Jae and Soonyoung's scent smells different." Hye Jin said sniffing me and Jihoon doing the same with Soonyoung.

"Stop sniffing me!" Soonyoung and I said at the same time.

"Oh right. It's because if you're claimed by someone, your scent changes to a different one. It will also change if you guys get married and do something after marriage." Namjoon hyung said smirking.

I gave him a disgusted face and I looked at Soonyoung with the same expression. We both bursted out laughing when we saw each other's faces. But we both knew that it will come someday, the marriage thingy.

"Well, you guys get some sleep. We still have two hours to get there." Seokjin hyung said.

"Ne!" Soonyoung and I said at the same time.

"Oppa...ew, I mean hyung." I said.

"Uhm...just stick with calling us hyung Sang Jae." Taehyung hyung said.

"Mian." I said holding out a 'V' sign.

"Hyung!"

Everyone turned around to look at me and asked,

"Which hyung?"

"Never mind. Is it alright if I changed into my wolf form?" I asked and they all just nodded their heads.

"Since we can. There's actually a room here where all wolves can sleep there in their wolf form." Jackson hyung said.

"Who's wolves here?" Bambam hyung asked.

Hye Jin, Bambam, Jackson, Youngjae, Yugyeom, Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jihoon, Soonyoung, Seokmin, Seungkwan, Minghao, Chan and I raised our hands.

"Sixteen out of thirty-two?" Jinyoung hyung asked.

"Well, there's three girls who's human." I said and looked at the three who was busy sleeping.

"So that's why there scent is different." Jackson hyung said.

"Well let's go. I'm sleepy." Hoseok hyung said changed into his wolf form.

We reached the room where Jackson hyung was talking about. It was quite big. It could probably fit all of us, all thirty-two of us.

"Well I'm sleeping. Goodnight." Seokjin hyung said and everyone changed into their wolf form, leaving us two alone in their human form.

"Let's sleep on this side." I said pointing at the empty side.

"Kaja." Soonyoung said and held my hands.

Soonyoung changed into his wolf form, which was a dark colour. I patted his head and he looked at me.

"Wae?" Soonyoung asked through his mind. I just shook my head at him smiling and changed into my wolf form.

"Let's go to sleep." I said to Soonyoung and he nodded his head.

We both sat on the floor then laid down. Soonyoung's head was on top of my head while mines on the floor, then we both drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~

Well I hope you liked this chapter. It's pretty messed up.

Please vote and comment!
감사합니다!
ありがとう!
XOXO!

~ Edited ~