Caught in the Middle

As I gave the final push, Roman standing by my side, I heard a little cry. I saw Roman wipe away tears from his face, and the pure happiness in his eyes. He looked down at me and said, "Thank you Babygirl for this precious little girl. She's beautiful."
"She really is."
I felt a wave of pure joy wash over me as the nurse laid our little girl in my arms. Roman leaned down and kissed our daughters forehead, and then pressed his mouth to mine. "My girls," Roman murmured looking down at the two of us. The nurse took her from me to take her to the nursery to make sure everything was good. Roman followed her, and Lisa came in.
"How do you feel sweetie?"
"Really good. I've never felt this happy."
"That's good. Roman seems happy too. That little girl you two have is a pure blessing. I honestly believe that she was put here to be your twos caught in the middle, your center, your balance."
"I just feel a little bad about Seth. And Bray, can you do me a favor and let them know that we had a girl?"
"You can tell Bray yourself, because he's here, Roman called him and told him."
Bray walked in, "Hello hun, you ok?"
"Bray, you should see her, she's beautiful. I love her so much."
"I'm so happy for you, even though I wish I could've been her father, but now, you don't need to be caught in the middle of Roman and I. You and he are meant to be together. I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. You deserve happiness, and I can tell Roman makes you happy."
"I will always love you."
"And I you."
They brought our daughter back, and Romans face was lit up. He sat down beside me and cradled our daughter to his chest. "Bray, why don't you hold her?" Roman asked.
As Roman handed her to Bray, I felt a strangeness wash over me. Romans brow furrowed as he looked over at me, "What's wrong?"
"I don't know, something just doesn't feel right. I don't feel so good."
Roman ran into the hallway to get the doctor. Bray moved back with our daughter, as Roman stood beside him allowing the doctors to move in. I couldn't hear what the doctors were saying, Roman and Brays eyes were both filled with fear as they clutched our daughter tight. I felt a tingling sensation in my arm, as Roman and Bray sat down beside me, both placing kisses to my forehead, and that's the last thing I remember.