Tide

The first night had been good, but the second night went horrible, Roman and I were walking on the beach, when the tide was coming in, and he started telling me about what he did for the last three years, including his ex. He said, "She reminded me of you all too much. Every time I was with her, I couldn't stop thinking of you. The only reason I was going to marry her is because I hated myself for letting you go."
"So what you're saying is you blame me for your not being able to be happy. That's just fucking great Roman. Make me feel guilty," I replied.
"As if I didn't feel guilty myself, I should've been loving her, not you. But fuck I still love you god dammit. I always have, but you were always stubborn hanging out with Wyatt, screwing around with Seth."
"Fuck you," I said storming away from him.
Roman grabbed my arm, pressing his body to me, kissing me in the process. I pushed him away, "Don't blame me for your problems, I can barely function loving the three of you, you'll never understand."
That night as I laid there, Romans back to me, all I wanted was to get away from him. Every time he and I were around each other, he would say these things to me, I think in a way he wants to push me away, and give me a chance at happiness, but I can't lose him, why can't he see that?

The next morning
I woke up curled into Romans arms. I snuggled in closer, damn he's comfortable as a pillow, I thought. His hands traveled down my sides, he rolled onto his side, facing me, "I'm sorry for being an asshole towards you. I just can't help how damn angry I get that you love all three of us. I want you all to myself."                                                                                       "You do have me all to yourself," I said smirking. As his lips crashed against mine, his hands gripping my waist, "Go get a shower, and I'm going to take you out on a proper date, and no arguing today," he said. I went to shower, as the water was running over my head, I felt his arms encircle me, I leaned back into him. "I figured we could save time by showering together," he said laughing.
I turned, looking up at him, his hands took mine, "I want every ounce of you Babygirl." My eyes traveled down his body, soaking in him.
"Babygirl, you can touch me," he said, pressing his body against mine, I could feel his erection pressing against my thighs.
"Roman," I said, "make me yours."
He lifted me into his arms, pressing me into the shower wall, as he plunged into me. God he feels so good. His fingers brushing against my breasts, "Roman," I screamed, as I came undone in his arms. He reached behind me, turning off the shower, and carrying me to the bed, where we made love the rest of the day.
The rest of the week flew by, as he had shows everyday. To say the least watching him out there, he is a beast inside the ring. And him and Brays rivalry is kinda hot. Their natural animosity towards each other shows. After the last show of the week, we went back to the hotel, and Roman and I went to his room, so I could get my stuff to go to Brays room. Before I left, Roman pulled me into him and said, "Babygirl, thank you for staying with me, and I want you to remember that no matter what, I will always love you."
"I'm sorry for all of this, but I will never stop loving you." We kissed one more time, and I went out the door.