Prologue

Flashback- 3 years ago
Hi my names Cara. I had to break up yet another fight between my two best friends, Roman Reigns and Bray Wyatt. I'm so tired of having to be caught in the middle. I wish the two of them would just get along for my sake. It doesn't help that I'm in love with both of them. They don't know though, because I know I would lose one of them, I can't lose either of them. I know, selfish, right? But trust me, I don't want to lose either of them. That happened once, and trust me I was miserable without him. Their fighting started almost 6 years ago today. It had started out innocently enough, but that fight, led to many more, mainly because Bray decided to get into some things Roman didn't approve of, and Romans other friends, didn't get along with Brays. Anytime we would go out, it would be totally awkward, because their friends would somehow tag along. Dean and Seth, who are normally nice to me, hate that I hang around with Bray, but we've been friends for over 15 years, I can't just abandon him. And then there's Roman, we've been friends, growing up next door to each other.
"Would you two just stop fighting for once? I'm so sick of having to break up your fights," I cried out.
"Then don't," Roman said, "I'm so sick of putting up with him for your sake."
"We finally agree on something," Bray said.
"You two are assholes," I said walking away.
I sat down on the nearest bench, crying, yet knowing, I still loved them both. Seth sat down next to me, "Hey, I'm sorry for that, but you know you will eventually have to choose one of them. Let me just give you a piece of advice, whoever you choose, don't wait to tell them, do it now, or you will lose them both now."