Side

Laying on my bed, I kept thinking about the two kisses. But there was only one problem, Romans engaged. "Cara, Bray and Roman are here," my dad yelled. I leapt out of bed, opening my bedroom door. There stood the two of them, "We've got something we need to talk to you about," Bray said.
"Ok, what's up?"
"We need to know who you want to be with," Roman said.
"It's not that simple," I said.
They stepped into me, Roman on my left, Bray on my right, I trembled at their closeness. "Stop," I said, attempting to get out from between them. "Neither of you will ever understand what it's like to love the both of you at the same time. And what do you mean choose? You're engaged," I said pointing at Roman.
"Not anymore," he said, "she kinda saw that kiss last night, and I certainly didn't stop her from leaving."
Each of them grabbed one of my hands, Romans hand traveling down to my waist, "Who's side are you on?"
"Choose wisely," Bray said.
"I can't choose. I can't live without either of you."
Roman turned me into him, as Bray pressed up against me from behind, "Then let us help you make up your mind. Come with us when we go back on tour."
"I don't think that's a good idea."
"Oh trust us sweetheart, it's the best thing for us all," Bray said, his hands sliding to my ass.
"Fine, I'll go, but I'm not choosing between the two of you."
Dammit, I thought, how am I going to survive the time with these two. "Meet us outside tomorrow morning at 8:30."
I nodded, as the two of them walked out of the house. My parents came back in, "They said you're going with them. Just be careful, they both love you, and are willing to do whatever they can to make you choose."
But which side will I choose?