Ymir x Christa // YumiKuri

Christa's POV~

I sighed happily, resting my chin on my hand as I gazed at the back of the brunette's head in front of me. The school's baddest bitch was my longtime crush, and everyone knew it. I didn't even care anymore; I just wanted a shot with her. She seemed to pay me no attention, and it crushed me.

I absentmindedly flicked my pencil lightly, the wooden stick rolling off my desk slowly and landing on the floor. My crush turned around in her seat, raising an eyebrow at me as the corner of her lip rose to form a smirk.

"You dropped something," Ymir said, nodding her head towards the pencil on the ground.

"Oopsie," I giggled, placing my hand over my mouth. She just rolled her eyes, leaning down and picking it up before placing it on my desk.

"You know, you could just tap my shoulder or something rather than purposely dropping your pencil every five minutes, Lenz," she pointed out, reaching out and tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear. I jumped slightly, looking down as I felt the blush on my cheeks.

"I don't wanna look desperate," I admitted, and Ymir's chuckle echoed throughout the room.

"You're not doing a very good job," she said as the bell rung. I pouted, narrowing my eyes playfully at her while the students exited the classroom.

"I'll see you tomorrow," I said quickly, getting up from my seat and slinging my backpack over my shoulder.

Ymir stood up, taking my backpack and tossing it carelessly on the floor beside her. She took a step closer to me, towering over me because of our extreme height difference.

"Hm?" She tilted her head. "I can't wait until tomorrow, no. Besides," she whispered, placing her hands on my waist and placing a kiss to my neck, "we're all alone here."

"Y-Ymir," I stuttered, shivering as her hot breath tickled me. She placed a trail of soft kisses up my neck and jawline, stopping right before she reached my lips.

"Now's your chance," she whispered, biting her lip as she eyed me up and down. I felt weak at the knees and almost collapsed under her touch.

"They all say to stay away from you," I said quietly, thinking back on everyone's advice. Ymir left a trail of broken hearts, but I honestly didn't care even though I should.

"Are you gonna listen to them?" the brunette asked, raising an eyebrow while sliding her hands up and down my sides.

"I don't know," I said honestly. I could take the chance that I've been waiting for that will lead to inevitable heartbreak or just never experience the pleasure or the pain at all.

Christa Lenz was never one to take risks. However, this was an exception.

As soon as my lips were on Ymir's, I didn't regret it for a second. I was immediately pushed onto the desk, her lips never leaving mine. She pushed her tongue into my mouth and pressed against me roughly, climbing onto the desk over me and completely dominating as I whimpered beneath her. She reached down to rub me through my jeans, and I tried my best to keep up and pull her impossibly closer and closer.

Ymir pulled away from my lips, placing hot, open-mouthed kisses on my neck. I bit my lip roughly as she sucked a bruise on my pure, pale skin to claim me as hers.

"What a cliché," she mumbled against my neck, pulling away and looking down at me. We were both breathing heavily, but then Ymir suddenly smiled, placing her hand on my cheek. "The badass player of the school and the shy, nerdy nobody."

"Almost too good to be true in my case," I said, reaching up to wipe my mouth as I painted heavily. "Makes me wonder if this is going to be worth it."

"Trust me when I say this, baby," she smirked, kissing my lips and running her hands up my shirt. "I'm going to make it worth your while."