6: A whole new meaning to the phrase "teacher's pet".

Start from the beginning

"Relax, baby. Daddy never said you couldn't make any noise."

The tension in Gerard's body disappeared and he relaxed into the mattress, exhaling and making sweet little purring sounds as he rubbed his thighs together and felt the plug shift inside him.

"Such a good boy," Frank whispered, leaning down to pepper kisses all over his baby's chubby thighs.

Gee squeezed his legs against the sides of Frank's head, squishing his cheeks together and giggling. Frank laughed too, giving one of Gerard's thighs a raspberry before latching his mouth onto it and sucking little purple marks on the skin.

"Enough playing around, puppy," Frank said, leaning up over Gerard and reaching to the nightstand once more.

This time, he retrieved a studded, black, leather collar and matching leash from the drawer. Gerard's breath hitched and he squirmed in his place, watching as Frank returned to face him with predatory eyes.

"Sit up for me, pet," Frank told him.

Gee did as he was told, sitting up on the bed and trying not to focus to hard on the plug that was being pushed even deeper inside him. It brushed against his prostate and he let out an involuntary yelp, bouncing for a split second on the mattress.

Averting his eyes from Frank, who he knew was watching him with a smirk, Gerard gathered his long, black hair in his hands and held it up, as to not get it tangled in the buckle of the collar. Frank slipped the accessory around his pet's neck carefully, the leather and metal feeling extra cold against Gerard's heated skin.

Doing the clasp so that it was just loose enough around Gee's neck so he could hook two fingers into it, Frank smiled down at him, then grabbed the leash and hooked it into the metal loop of the collar. He tugged on the leash and Gerard leaned forward, holding himself up with his arms and back arching into a harsh curve, pushing his ass out as he looked up at his Daddy. Tattooed fingers carded through Gerard's silky hair and he whimpered, edging forward on the bed closer to Frank. The older man smirked patted his thighs, nodding at his pet.

"Come sit in Daddy's lap, sweetheart."

Gerard moved a little faster than he'd care to admit, climbing into the dip formed by Frank's crossed legs and settling himself there. His round body pressed against Frank's and he nuzzled into his Daddy's scruffy neck.

"Hold on, puppy," Frank mumbled as he shifted their bodies, turning so that he was leaning against the headboard now.

"There, that's better."

Gee made a happy noise, wiggling his hips in Frank's lap and wrinkling up his nose, leaning in to give his Daddy a short, sweet kiss. Frank began to pet his hair again, scratching gently at his scalp and the nape of his neck. Twining his arms around his teacher's neck and arching into him further, Gerard sighed and let himself relax, letting himself enjoy the feeling of being full - the plug still nestled inside him. Frank reached over to the surface of the nightstand where the tiny remote was resting, unseen due to Gerard's now-closed eyes. He turned the vibrator on to just the first setting, and Gee immediately jumped and squealed in his lap, wide awake now.

"Daddy," he whined, squirming harder and completely hiding his face in the crook of Frank's neck.

Frank returned his hand to scratch and pet Gerard's head, the other rubbing firm circles on his lower back why the boy writhed and whimpered in his lap.

"Good boy," Frank growled, kissing and sucking at the pale skin of Gee's neck. "You're such a good boy, puppy."

Before Gerard could respond, Frank clicked the vibrator to the next setting up, making him groan and grind down into his lap, rubbing Frank's own hard on through his boxers. He canted his hips up into Gerard, turning the setting up again at the same time, eager to finish and give his pet his reward. Gerard screamed this time, the vibrations almost at their maximum setting now, and he clawed at Frank's back, desperately trying to get more friction.

Frank rubbed at the end of the plug, wiggling it inside Gerard and forcing even more noise out of him. He shifted his ass so that he could tug off his boxers with one hand, exposing his cock and immediately rutting against Gerard's soft thigh out of instinct. Gee moaned again, arching into his Daddy and bouncing up and down in his lap.

Tugging on the leash, Frank coaxed Gerard's head down and scooted him off his lap until the boy was face to face with his leaking cock. Gerard knew exactly what to do, leaning in to suck on the head gently, before taking Frank in as far as he could, eliciting a moan of satisfaction from the older man. He made up for the length he couldn't take in with his fist, squeezing tightly and pumping up and down in time with his mouth.

Gee was making his own noises too, the vibrations shooting right through Frank's groin and pooling in his belly along with the heat that was building up there. Picking up the remote one last time, Frank turned the vibrator up to the maximum setting, making Gerard choke for a second as his body jerked at the sensation. He moaned loudly around Frank's cock, his eyes rolling back into his head and his back arching even further, pushing his ass up into the air.

Drool dribbled out of Gerard's mouth as he sucked, falling down his chin and over his knuckles, finally onto Frank. His eyes fluttered shut as he pumped faster, bringing his Daddy to the edge and swallowing everything he gave him. As he pulled away from Frank and sat up again, Gerard crawled into his teacher's lap and buried his face into his neck like he had done before. His hips twitched and he rubbed against Frank like a cat, his dick aching and red.

"Please, Daddy..." he whined, rubbing his head under Frank's chin.

"Shh," Frank soothed him, bringing his baby even tighter against him and beginning to jerk him off with a firm fist.

Gerard's head fell back and he groaned, wrapping his arms around Frank's neck and leaning all his weight against him. He came loudly, moaning "Daddy" so loud Frank was sure the neighbors had to have heard it, striping Frank's knuckles with the thick, white liquid.

"Good boy," Frank rasped, turning off the vibrator and kissing up Gerard's neck, finally landing on his swollen, pink lips.

They kissed for a long moment, before Frank finally released his pet and the boy rolled softly onto the mattress, still in a daze. His Daddy slipped the toy out of him gently, making Gerard let out one last quiet moan. Then, he rose to his feet, going to the bathroom to clean off the toy and return to clean up his baby, as well as himself. After he finished, Frank relaxed on the bed next to Gerard, holding the boy in his arms, giving him soft kisses and stroking his hair.

"You want your treat now baby? You were such a good boy for Daddy."

Gerard, though still groggy, nodded eagerly.

"Yes please, Daddy," he murmured in a sweet voice.

Frank chuckled and slipped out of bed, kissing Gerard one more time before heading into the kitchen and returning several minutes later with freshly made waffles - topped with ice cream. Gee gasped when he saw the surprise, and sat up on the bed, leaning back against the headboard so Frank could set the tray on their laps.

"Thank you, Frankie," he purred, giving his Daddy a sweet kiss.

Frank nuzzled his face into the crook of Gerard's neck with a smile.

"No problem, baby boy. You deserve it."

And with that, he reached over to grab a fork, and fed Gerard the first bite.

~

A/N: im gonna try to update soon bc theres only 2 chapters left and i rly wanna finish this one :)