"But Barry isn't here! Okay? If you wanted to come here and make your own rules than you are wrong about this city. These situations we go through aren't games, and if you won't follow my rules then i think it's best if we break this parternship." Oliver says raising his voice as Hailey looks at him in disbelief.

"We never said we were partners." Hailey spits out harshly before she goes off. Suddenly Hailey isn't in front of them, but she is running towards her motorcycle, but they can see her since her powers are on. Once she get's in the motorcycle she drives away, not looking back.

ϟ

Back in Verdant, a knife could cut through the tension. Hailey was sitting in one of the chairs without her mask off and her hair as messy as possible. Oliver and Roy come through the door, she earns a gasp from Roy.

"The way you just disappeared was cool." He explains as he clears his throat and Hailey mutters a small 'thank you'.

Oliver looks at Felicity and she sighs.

"Ok, ok, ok. Before you say anything just know that I never imagined the virus being used for something like this." She explains and Hailey huffs, not beacuse Felicity's explanation was something to huff about. It was more of 'i want to get out of here' huff.

Because if she was honest, she would already ran off from Starling City to go to Coast City.

"I mean, sure, I could have imagined it. I actually have a very vivid imagination. Like cronuts! i had a vision before they-"

Felicity starts to babble.

"Hey. Relax, take deep breaths." He says trying to calm her down.

Felicity looks at Hailey and Hailey smiles at her reassuringly.

"Just start at the beginning." Hailey says softly and Felicity gives her a small nod.

"I was in this, I guess you could call it a group, in college. We were "hacktivists". For lack of a better word, civil disobedience via the world wide web. I created this Super virus." Felicity takes another deep breath as she looks at her computer sceen. "That could give us root access to any infected server, we could expose government fraud and start virtual sit-ins and digitally deface criminals. I guess you could say it was my first attempt at being a hero."

"Felicity, why didn't you tell me about any of this?." Oliver asks as he puts his hands on his hips.

"Do we even know a fraction of what happened to you those five years you were away?." Felicity replies sternly and Hailey nods. She had a pretty good point.

Oliver ignores the comment and walks a little further looking at the ground.

"Who else had access to the program?."

"Myron Forest." She replies almost immedieately making Hailey raise her eyebrow. "He was my-- I had a boyfriend in college, and Myron was his roomate."

"And he was a member of this hacktivists group?." Felicity nods.

Hailey raises her arm mockingly and Oliver rolls his eyes.

"Oh what about the boyfriend?." The strawberry blonde asks and Felicity's expression changed.

"He couldn't have done this, he is not in the picture." She says motioning the screen. "But Myron always had somewhat of an edge."

"Could you get me an address?." Oliver asks softer than last time and Felicity nods.

"Sure." She mutters sitting once again in the desk. "There's a small problem. Not small necessarily but--short." She says and Hailey tilts her head to see Thea walking into the night club. "Just take the alleyway entrance."