The Man In The Yellow Suit.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

Hailey barely slept last night, her mind wondering about that man; that red blur that killed her parents and also killed Barry's mother. She couldn't believe what was happening, and even though she was happy about last nights events, the memories of that night kept coming back to her, just like a movie.

"HAILEY ROSE ANDERSON WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS." Hailey hears her aunt yelling at her as she groans and covers herself with the duvet trying to block Karina's voice. "Come on sloth."

"Be a darling and let me sleep." Hailey mumbles under the covers and Karina chuckles, suddenly Hailey feels the covers being ripped out of her hands and coldness came over her body.
"Holy shit it's cold." She groans and Karina shakes her head, making noises with her tongue.

"Okay potty mouth, you do realize that it's Tuesday and you have work right?" Hailey opens her eyes widely and looks at the clock on her nightstand. She was late.
She gets up immediately and grabs random clothes putting them on as fast as she can.

"I made you breakfast." Hailey hears Karina's footsteps walking away from her small room and approaching to the kitchen.

"Auntie is late!" Hailey scoffs as she walks over her couch taking the coat she had thrown there last night. "I can't be more late."

"First of all don't call me auntie you know it makes me feel old." Karina chuckles and Hailey rolls her eyes playfully. "And second of all it's a chocolate milkshake, you can drink it in the way." Karina walks over her handing Hailey the cup and smiles softly.

"I don't know what i would do without you Karina." Hailey kisses her cheek briefly and walks up to the door. "See you later."

"Goodbye!" Karina says before the door closes completely and Hailey is out of the apartment.

ϟ

"What are you thinking?" Joe says as he approaches to Barry. They were at Mercury Labs, someone had broke in last night.

"The blood splatter patterns and trajectory of the remains only a high-speed collision could have done this." Barry says as he gets up from the floor and looking at Joe worriedly.
"But to cause this type of damage to a human in this space?-"

"Whatever hit them would have to been moving fast." Hailey interrupts as she walks towards Barry and Joe, Barry's eyes light up just like a kid on Christmas day. How ironic. "Im sorry for interrupting and being late." Hailey is now in front of the two guys. "Hi Barry, Hi Joe" She smiles and tries to avoid Barry's gaze.

"Get this. The witness says all he saw was a blur, Sound familiar?" Eddie says from behind Barry's back with his eyebrows raised. Hailey, Barry and Joe walk up to the witness, confused glares are plastered on their faces.

"You saw a blur? What was it?" Barry is quick to ask and the witness looks at him with a confused and scared look.

"Whatever it was, it was looking for something." The witness looks at Barry and Hailey's eyebrows furrow.

"What did it look like?" Hailey gets closer to the witness as she says this words.
The witness sighs and starts moving his hands nervously.

"Like a-a man in some kind of yellow suit." Hailey and Barry both gasp.

"O-okay" Hailey turns her back and starts walking away. She feels Barry follow her and Joe grabs Barry's shoulder, Barry stops Hailey.

"I have to get the files." Hailey mutters.

"Barry listen." Joe sighs looking at the ground, making Hailey nervous. Joe didn't know about how her parents died, no one did expect for Barry and her. And know that man is back, how is she supposed to keep this secret?.