Taking Care.

HAILEY ANDERSON.

Hailey and Barry walk inside the big building that is S.T.A.R Labs , she had heard about this building, the particle accelerator exploded 11 months ago or so. But why were they here?

"Are you cold?" Barry asks Hailey as he sees her shiver, she nods and he starts taking of his coat.

"No, Barry you will get cold" Hailey states and Barry smiles at her.

"I will rather get cold than see you shiver" he puts his coat on her and she smiles. "Besides i like to be known as a gentleman" he smirks and Hailey chuckles. They hear some voices in one of the rooms.

"Barry! You wont believe what i-" Some guy starts saying but shuts his mouth as soon as he sees Hailey. "Well,Well, who is this hottie?" He smiles jokingly and Barry pats his shoulder, making a head gesture so they could talk in other place.
They start talking and the other guy squeals.

"INVISIBILITY?! THIS KEEPS GETTING COOLER" The guy asks and runs over to Hailey. "So Hailey my name is Cisco Ramón, and i make the toys" he winks and she feels sort of overwhelmed which Barry notices and grabs her hand.

"Cisco, Caitlin and Dr.Wells will help us with your um condition " she nods and squeezes his hand which makes Barry smile even more.

"Hailey! Its nice meeting you, my name is Caitlin Snow and im going to help you analyze your powers and see where the source of them is" she smiles nicely and makes Hailey feel comfortable.

"Uh yeah it will be nice knowing where my powers come from" Hailey says, not sure about the word 'powers' but anyway.

"Can you come with me? We are going to take a quick sample and start analyzing it" Hailey nods and takes her hand off Barry's then starts walking behind Caitlin.

"So does she know?" Cisco asks to Barry, which is still looking at Hailey."Earth to Barry?" Cisco says and Barry snaps out of it, Cisco smirks. "Well she is pretty"

"She is" Barry says. "Oh and answering your question nope, she doesn't know so don't say anyt-"

"Barry, Captain Cold and Heatwave were spotted at the corner of CC Jitters, Iris is there and-" Joe introduces himself n in the room and Everyone looks at him. "What are you waiting for Barry? You want Iris to get killed by Snart or what?" Joe looks at Barry.
Barry closes his eyes in frustration and sighs loudly.

"Mrs.West?" Hailey looks at Joe strangely and he lifts his eyebrows.

"Hailey? whats going on in here?"

Barry walks up to Hailey and holds her hands.

"I didn't wanted you to find out this way but i don't have any option" Barry says and a blur of red flashes in front of Hailey's eyes. She is shocked when she sees the one and only 'Red Streak'

"Barry, you are the...oh god" Hailey looks at Barry in shock and he smiles.

"We will talk about this as soon as i come back, i promise" He kisses her forehead, she is weirded out by it at first but it feels nice.

"Ok-" and before she finishes her sentence he is out the door, in a flash.

"So Hailey i discovered that your powers aren't much of an 'invisibility' is more like a 'camouflage', but either way you are basically invisible for the human eye, i would like to learn more about your condition so we can teach you how to use your powers. Is that okay?" Caitlin asks and Hailey just nods, happy because she knows more about her condition.

"So you see im the one that makes the names of the Metahumans, just wait for me im thinking on a badass name" Cisco looks at her and she chuckles.

"What's a Metahuman?"

"Thats what we call every person or thing that was affected by the particle accelerator, you know the dark meter that was realized that night" Caitlin says and Hailey opens her eyes as big as she can.

"So thats what happened to me?"

"Thats my guess" Cisco says and walks over to a computer. "Where's Joe?"

"He left when Barry left" Hailey says and walks towards Cisco. "What happened to me, happened to Barry too? Thats what made him 'The Read Streak?" Hailey looks at him and Cisco swallows kind of nervous.

"Well i think 'The Flash' is way cooler than the 'Read Streak' " Cisco smiles. "And yeah that's basically what happened, different circumstances though"

Papers flew everywhere and they see a red blur before seeing Barry standing there, breathing heavily.

"I lost them!" Barry sighs and takes off his mask, Hailey is still surprised. "So how is everything" He smirks, as he feels Hailey's glare.

"Great! I have powers you know 'invisibility' which Cisco says its cool" Hailey smiles and Barry feels better knowing that Hailey is happy. Hailey walks up to Barry. "But I'm afraid, what if i hurt someone? What if i become one of those evil Metahumans" Hailey seems lost, afraid, and Barry grabs her waist and pulls her against him.

"You won't be evil, you will be just fine. We will teach you how to control your powers Haiz" Barry says against her hair and Hailey chuckles at the nickname.

"How do you know that?"

"Because i will take care of you"
Barry mumbles and pulls her chin up, making her look up to his eyes. "And i will make sure that no one hurts you or you hurt someone, and even if we have know each other for a small amount of time i know that you are a great person with a great heart, because i see it in your eyes, no one that its evil questions their selfs if they are evil. You are not like them, and you wont become one of them"  Barry caresses her cheek with his thumb, and Hailey for once feels loved.

Boy was he wrong.