Chapter 3

Authors Note: Not that this isn't rated mature anyways. However I must give a disclaimer. Due to explicit sexual content and drug use. This is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. 

******************************************

I unlocked my door and opened it. I flicked on my lights as he shut the door behind him and looking over my shoulder smirked slightly and asked, "You got that smoke?"

He grinned at me in return as he dug into his jeans pocket. He pulled out a small jar and a pack of 'rillos holding them up and asking, "You trying to roll up."

I nodded and lead the way into my kitchen turning on the lights. I opened up one of my cabinets and dug around until my hand hit a glass mason jar. I pulled it out and sat it on the counter and he looked at it in shock.

"Smell it." I said pushing it towards him.

He laid his stash on my counter and picked up the jar. He opened the jar and put it to his nose closing his eyes and inhaling. He opened his eyes and looked at me putting it down on the counter.

"Who you get this from?" He asked.

I smiled, "I'm not going to tell you, cause they my peoples, and I don't want you going to my peoples. You keep your connects and I'll keep mine."

He chuckled and I handed him my grinder. I turned around and asked, "You want anything to drink?"

"Well that is why I am up here." He said.

I kept my back to him as I sat the glasses on the counter in front of me. I opened the fridge and said, "Oh we both know that's not why you came up here."

I said it in a low voice so either he didn't hear it, or he heard it and chose not to respond to it. I pulled out a bottle of pineapple Ciroc, and a bottle of pineapple juice and made our drinks. When I turned around he held the blunt up to his lips and lit it. I sat his drink in front of him and put mine to my lips taking a long sip as he hit the blunt twice.

He handed it to me and as I hit it asked, "So if I did not come here for the drinks, what did I come up here for?"

I handed the blunt back and folded my arms over my chest and locked eyes with him. "Oh I don't know to catch up? To see how I'm living?" I was joking, but I said it with a straight face.

He passed it back, "So if I wanted to kiss you right now, would that be inappropriate."

"Yes, but then again you being in my house is inappropriate, so why start being appropriate now?"

I don't think I thought that he would actually come over and kiss me, but he walked over to me, pinning me in-between the counter and his body. He took the blunt from me and laid it on the counter before cupping my chin in his hands and lifting my face up. He tilted his head down and his lips met mine. He kissed me and at first it was the softest of kisses. His lips gently brushing against mine. But then his lips pressed harder against mine, and his tongue parted my willing lips as his body pressed harder against mine. As he ran his fingers down my arms before finding my hips. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he lifted me up, sitting me on the counter. His lips left mine and trailed kisses down my chin and onto my neck. His hands moved to unbutton my shorts and I pushed him away. I hopped off of my counter and turned around, my elbows resting on the counter and my face buried in my hands. I wasn't even mad at him, I was mad at myself. I questioned what the hell I was doing. All he had to do was say sorry and I was jumping into bed with him again. My weed wasn't that good.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I let out a sigh but didn't removed my hands from my head when I responded, "I'm not having sex with you right now, that would be very inappropriate."

I felt him come behind me. His hardness rubbing against my ass as his arms wrapped around my waist. His fingers worked slowly unbuttoning my shorts before he slipped a hand down my underwear, his finger pushing aside the lips of my pussy before settling on my clit. I bit back a moan as I heard him unbuttoning his jeans while he stroked me slowly. Making my legs weaken as my body grew warm.

"Then again, you allowing me to kiss you a few minutes ago was inappropriate, so why start being appropriate now?" He said in a low voice as he slid my shorts from over my waist before they slid down my legs and rested at my ankles.

He didn't even try to pull off my underwear, he simply pulled them to the side before he slid into me slowly. Before I had a chance to respond to my words being thrown back at me. Before I had the time to even think about what exactly I was doing. He slid into me deep and my body responded instinctively, as if we had never stopped being lovers. Just like that it was as if nothing had ever happened, it was as if he had never broken my heart. It was just me and him and nothing else mattered. Nothing else mattered as his thrust grew quicker and I felt my body explode, and his name hurled from my lips loudly. Moments later I felt him tense and I felt as he spilled his seed inside of me. And just like old times he stood there, still inside of me as if; if he moved now he would break. Then slowly he slid out of me and once again I leaned against the counter with my head buried in my hands. Somethings never changed, and I was a fucking idiot.