Chapter 7 - Confrontation

Part 2

3rd Person POV

Sang Mi and Sehun finally arrived at the last step of the stairs, and when Tae Jun bolted out the question to Sang Mi, he saw how mad Baekhyun was making him rethink his decision.

"Okay, listen up females and males! Gather up, we're complete now" Tae Jun stated while he was walking towards the dining table. Everyone sat down and the chatter ended.

Sang Mi looked around the room, My dining table isn't that big for these people.... Wait how come I never saw this big crowd of boys in my house?

Sang MI's POV

The dining area was filled with about 10 guys, 4 who were unfamiliar to Sang Mi. Tae Jun was counting attendance when he stopped suddenly "Wait.... Where's Kai?!" The guy with heart shaped lips who I was beside when I woke up answered "He, actually went out, he said he told you". Tae Jun ruffled his hair in frustration "Aishh, That kid"

I smiled at how cute he was when he's annoyed. I looked across the table to see Sara, my sister, stare at me. I didn't know what to do so I looked away and felt eyes on me. Baekhyun's face still reflected anger as he was staring at me.

I turned my attention to my mom who was sitting next to my dad they both caught me looking at them, causing them to smile. Suddenly, a flashback occurred in my head. The worst day of my life

Flashback

"HA HA HA! You can't catch me oppa!" 8 year old Sang Mi said running away from her 10 year old brother... because of her short legs he caught up with her, tackling her to the ground making them both laugh.

"Caught you! Mimi! HAha!!" he kept on laughing until he heard sobs coming from Sang Mi "Omo! Sang Mi, are you okay?" he hugged her tight and wiped away her tears with his thumbs.

Not minding how heavy she was, he carried her to the couch. Checking if she had any bruises, she had a large cut on her knee. "It's okay Mimi, I will fix your boo boo"

He raced to the bathroom for the first aid kit, while young Sang Mi was thinking of how lucky she was to have a brother like him. When her oppa came back he cleaned her wound carefully. After he kissed her cheek, smiling genuinely "It's all better now Mimi!"

Sang Mi looked up to her brother, he was her superhero and he was always with her whenever their parents were away from work. Her Oppa was extraordinary, he was like her second dad. Without him Sang Mi's life would be so lonely. He taught her life lessons about love & maturity and he would always comfort her when she's sad basically he was her only knight and shining armor who would never leave her side.

Until one day.....

Sang Mi woke up on the couch seeing the sun shine upon her. She remembers sleeping beside her brother. It was weird how he thinks that one day we'll be separated from each other, she thought.

She rubbed her eyes and she caught a glimpse of her brother's back running out the front door carrying a large backpack.

"OPPA! Where are you going?" She asked, he looked back and said "I love you Mimi!" waved and went back to running out. Sang Mi chased after him, but the only thing she caught up to was the car driving away.

She cried her eyes out the whole afternoon,

"Hey, why are you crying?" a boy said, Sang Mi did not speak "Well, my name is Baekhyun! Nice to meet you!". Sang Mi couldn't stop her feelings of pouring out so she expressed it to Baehyun.

Thus, then he became her only friend, he shared his home to her, which his parents agreed with since they knew hers. Until the age of 16 when she moved out, living at her original home. Since then Baekhyun and Sang Mi dated and developed true feelings for each other. Not until the present day.

When Sang Mi was taking possession of her original home she saw a note, she did not see before. It was a letter from her parents saying to call a phone number leaving messages about how her life has been. But when she called everyday they never answered so she gave up, the day she found out about Baekhyun and Kim Shin Young. But the same day her father called her.....

Present Time

"Sang Mi! Sang Mi! Song Sang Mi!" I heard someone shout, I shook my head getting back to my senses "Yes, yes, sorry, I was thinking of something" looking up to Tae Jun

"Right, okay, as I was saying Sang Mi will be the new member of exo. So please introduce yourself" he said smiling at me. I stood up from my chair "Umm... Hello my name is Song Sang Mi, or you can call me Sang Mi."

"Alright then, now I know you are familiar with Chanyeol, Junmyeon, Sehun and Baekhyun" the three musketeers winked at me "so the other boys will introduce themselves" He nodded at the 4 unfamiliar boys.

One of the boys stood up, he had really puffy cheeks, and walked right in front of me and shook my hand smiling widely "Hey, SangMi! My name is Kim Minseok or Xiumin! It's nice to meet a pretty girl like you, you know I haven't met a girl in a long while now, wait now that I think of it I did meet Angeli or was it Angela or I think it was Angie, you know what never mind, but let me say this you look like a guy that I know! Oh yeah its-." Tae Jun pushed his face away "Okay, chatter box, go eat!" Xiumin made a run to the kitchen "BUNS! BUNS! STEAMED BUNS!"

Another guy with dimples came up to me and bowed "Hello Noona! My name is Lay , the healing unicorn. Do you want me to heal you noona?" I was going to correct him because he's older than me but he suddenly put his hands on my head then made these sounds with his mouth "ShooShoo". Then Tae Jun grabbed Lay away "Okay, unicorn sit down"

"Yes Managernim" Lay saluted and sat back down giggling. However, when he sat down he flipped hitting his butt on the floor. Heavy laughing was heard "Hahahahahaha! You've been trolled!" The prankster laughed and laughed falling on the floor as well. He ran to me and shook my hand but as I handed his hand my hand was electrocuted. "Hahaha! You've been trolled as well! Welcome to the family, noona! I'm Kim Jongdae or Chen". He ran to the kitchen then I heard Xiumin scream, like a girl, and Chen once again laughing.

Last one then I'm done remembering names, The guy stood up walking real slow towards me or I think it was just me. When he spoke I didn't hear anything, I was mesmerized by how his lips were heart shaped and his eyes were deep like they had something they were hiding. Suddenly, he waved his palm on my face "Hello? Anyone there?" I got back to my senses "yea, yea hello, I'm here" he laughed which made him look even cuter. "As I was saying, my name is Do Kyungsoo or Do for short" I shook his hand and hugged him tightly, I don't know why but I did he was fairly familiar to me. It's as if I knew him my whole life. When we let go he walked towards the front door "Tae Jun I'm going to take a walk outside, excuse me".

"Okay so SangMi you're done with learning the name of your peers, but there is still one more person you haven't met." Tae Jun said.

"Let me guess, its Kai" I said loudly, but then a response came "Someone call my name?" everyone looked towards the front door except me. Why? That voice reminds me of someone...

"I love you MiMi!"

No it can't be..... But then mom said in "SON! Where were you?!"

"I was out meeting someone, so what's the conference about?" He paused when he saw me. "Who's the girl? She's really pretty though, hey can I get you number?". I looked him I the eye he doesn't remember me, he actually doesn't remember me?!

Then my dad blurted out "Kim Jong In, that's your sister!!" Everyone paused but what surprised everyone the most is that when Kai looked me in the eyes one more time. Something unexpected occurred, he fainted