Chapter 50

Vanessa's POV:

I needa have a serious talk with Laura... These past few days, has been plain bad.. Even though she acts like she's fine and all but as her sister, I know when she's acting:P And she has been ACTING ALOT... I went up to her room but she wasnt in, then I saw a letter on her desk, I read it... GOD Laura... I thought she knew what was sensible and running away is NOT sensible at all!! What was she thinking? I gotta tell mum and dad.. I went downstairs to find mum in the kitchen working up lunch while dad watches re-runs of the same show every single day...

Vanessa: Mom, Dad! Laura's gone!!

Damiano: WHAT??

Vanessa: I said-

Damiano: I know what you said!! Why'd she run away?

Gosh now I was just PISSED at him, is he THAT cluecless to NOT know why Laura ran away?

Vanessa: Uhh probably cause you FORCED her to break up with Ross? Locked her up? Are you happy now that your daughter's gone?

My dad's face was literally red with anger, but I decided to continue provoking, how smart...

Vanessa: But you know what? I'm GLAD she ran away, at least now she's with someone who loves her, and makes her happy!

Ellen: Vanessa Marano! I think thats enough, young lady-

Damiano: Are you saying I dont love Laura?!

Vanessa: Well, I'm not exactly saying you love her!!

Thats when the worst thing happened.. My dad slapped me, right across my face.. It was the first time in my WHOLE LIFE he slapped me, how could he? I stared at him with tears in my eyes and ran out of the house, vaguely hearing him say "Wait, Vanessa!" I just wanted to get away from that hellhouse, I'd rather go somewhere else than go back there. Before I knew it, I ended up at the Lynch's front door, about to ring the doorbell.

AN: Who's gonna answer the door?;) Just one more chapter :P