Authors Note

Dedication and shoutout to cjfreddi13 for being a really great help.

Ahoy my readers!

After a very long time I am writing a story seriously. And it's the first time I am writing a story with so many characters and intricate plots, so I am going to try my best to ensure everything just fits in together. 

So here I go with the regular author copyright speech. 

Copyright © 2016 by sarcastic_shivi

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.  

  Usage of British English.  Don't you dare complain about my S's and U's! 
You don't see me complaining about your Z's. e.e

Tada! Now that that's done, let's get on with the next important thing. Yeah, it's called repetition of the book blurb.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

  "Everyone here has secrets. You have yours, I have mine, and the school has its own."
 ~Sasha Ivanov, Year 2, Optima Eruditione Academia 

 Optima Eruditione Academia is a myth. Everyone knows about it, but no one has ever found it. Satellites have mapped the skies of the Earth to search for this floating miracle. The poles, the equator, no place on Earth was left un-turned for the search of this floating haven. 

 As the legend goes among the commoners says, every year a handful of teenagers selected by the gods themselves are selected, who go to this school. The school is regarded to have been training the brightest mind, since 310 BC, after being founded by Aristotle, in Greece.

The school was originally built on land, but in 16th century a group of students at the Academy succeeded to defy gravity and made the school float above land, unseen by all.

 But then, they are all rumors. Nobody know what the truth is. Yet, to till this date bright kids from the neighbourhoods all around the world go missing for unknown reasons, only to appear after three years.

Doesn't that make you wonder whether all of this true? 

 Read on to find out.  

  ------------------------------------------------------------------------  

What was the third thing? Yeah, thanking the cover maker. So if you love the cover, let my ear hear my praises, and let my ego inflate across the horizon into the space. 

If you haven't caught on yet, cover made by: sarcastic_shivi

Last but not the least, this is the most important thing. All the protagonists of my book were inspired from my fellow wattpader friends. Once all the protagonists are introduced, I'll make a chapter based on who is who. So you can talk with the inspirations.

Hope you'll love my book.