Happy Ending? I Wish!

Sienna's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning feeling refreshed- this was the best sleep I had ever had. I also hadn't moved an inch, because I woke up the way I had gone to sleep- spooning with Ari. Even though her hair was in a ponytail, I could still smell her strawberry shampoo. Mmmm, it was definitely something I could get used too.

As I lay there awake, my arm wrapped under her breast holding her close to me, I did my best not to stir. I didn't want to wake her, to ruin this moment. In fact, I could see myself staying like this forever, as cheesy as that sounds.

A part of me was a little worried though- what if she woke up, regretting the events of last night? Though I knew the chances of that were slim, I couldn't help fear a bit. I mean, I didn't deserve her, or any of this. Who was to say that last night was just something that would be taken from me as cruel punishment?

As she began to stir, my heart skipped a beat, but I didn't loosen my grip on her. 

"Good morning beautiful," I whispered as I placed a kiss on her shoulder. 

She turned to her other side so that we were facing each other. God, she was an angel.

"Hey you," she said with a shy smile, gently stroking my cheek.

Her touch sent tingles shooting through my body. I wanted to do nothing more than to kiss those soft lips, but I held back, not wanting to go to fast. I had to keep reminding myself that this was all new to her, and that I needed to give her time to figure it all out.

I reluctantly released her from my grasp, took her hand, and kissed it. She buried her face into the pillow, and I was confused.

"What's wrong?" I asked, not letting go of her hand.

"Nothing, absolutely nothing is wrong, and it freaks me out. I keep feeling like all of this is just going to vanish," she said, facing me again.

I laughed with relief.

"I'm sure as hell not going anywhere. And if for some reason you change your mind, well, that sucks for you, because I'd hold you hostage rather than let you go," I said with a smirk.

She giggled.

"You couldn't get me to leave even if you beat me with a baseball bat," she said, moving a strand of hair from my face.

"Ohh sounds like fun, I've got to remember to test that out," I said jokingly.

She gasped, and then tickled me under the covers.

_____________________________________________________________________________

It was February, and a little over a month had passed since Christmas break. Christmas with the family had been the best, and it was all thanks to Ari. The girl had some strange way of bringing everyone closer together, but I loved that about her. In fact, I loved every single tiny thing about her. Man, I was lucky.

New Years was great too. We ended up going to a party at Dexter's, and I finally introduced Ari to all my old friends. The best part was that she insisted I introduce her as my girlfriend. As you can imagine, everyone was shocked, since they didn't peg me to be the type to settle down, but they were nonetheless happy. 

To top it off, we shared a wonderful kiss when the ball dropped, and lets just say she couldn't keep her hands off of me all night long. But no, we didn't have sex, although I really wanted too. We both decided that it was best to focus more on the emotional part of this new relationship, rather than the physical stuff. We'd have plenty of time for that later.