Chapter 6: Complications

Author's note:
Sorry if the facts aren't accurate to George's actual life. Different world and all that stuff. Enjoy the chapter!

We all arrive at George's house, not too far from his school thankfully. "Mum? Dad?" He shouted. "They're at work." His sister, Louise, shouted. She walked down the stairs only to be surprised with us behind him. "George! You can't just bring strangers into the house. Mum and dad'll kill you!" "Don't worry, they're my friends." "Still! Mum and dad don't know them well enough." She smiled like she had won. "Really? Well mum and dad don't know your friends very well, so why are they allowed to come into the house." George says with a smirk. You go, Georgie. She sighs and goes back up to her room.

George tells us to stay in the living room until his parents get home. He offers us water, but I politely decline. Louise walks back down stairs to apologize. "Um, sorry about that earlier, George. I'm just worried since mum and dad aren't home." She looks at us. "I'm Louise." We all say our names to her. "If I may ask, why are you here?" She says. I debate on wether or not on telling her the truth. But before I can reply, George spills everything. She laughs and thinks it a little joke. "Oh, silly George! You can't possibly be seriou-" But he asks the photo from me and he shows her. "See! That's me all grown up playing the guitar!" She looks at it in awe. She hands it back to me. "Well, are you gonna say the truth to mum and dad? Or are you planning on saying something else?" "Well, Ringo said we have to tell them that.." And then he begins to explain what we should probably say to their parents. She nods along, taking in the information.

Harry and Peter, George's brothers, came home sooner than expected. And were quite confused when they entered the living room to find us sitting there. "Who the bloody hell are these people?! I'm gonna call the policemen!" Shouts Harry. "No! They're George's friends." Says Louise. They look at us up and down. "But too old for George, eh?" Peter says, still confused. "Oh wait till you hear how we even got here." I say. Peter and Harry look at each other and then at me. "Go on then." They say in unison.

After telling the story, the look on their faces clearly read "This man is bloody mad!". They look at George and Louise. "Great job George," Peter starts. "You let whack jobs in our house." I quickly show them the picture of me and the guys. They both look at it, mouths agape. Peter hands it back to me. Then Harry pinches the bridge of his nose. "How are you gonna get mum and dad to believe you?" I shrug. "Dunno, either the truth of some made up story." He and Peter give each other a knowing look. "Our parents are skeptics, good luck trying to make them believe you." Harry says leaning against the couch. "Yeah! Trying to make them believe something as unrealistic as that is like trying to feed a goat with a cloud." Peter says to Harry's previous comment.

A few hours later...

When Louise and Harold came home, we prepared ourselves for the shitstorm that was about to come. "Hello kids! How was school- WHO IN GOD'S NAME ARE YOU PEOPLE?!?!" Harold shouted at us. "Wait! Let me explain-" He completely cut me off and told me to get out. "Leave this instant! Otherwise I'll have to phone the police!" We quickly make our way out. I could hear a furious Harold and worried Louise questioning their kids about why they let strangers in the house.

We make our way to a nearby area where they had benches and tables. We sat in one of the benches and talked. "Well, that went horribly wrong." Says Rose running a hand through her brown hair. John rolls his eyes. "No shit, Sherlock.." He mutters. She gives him a glare with the power to kill but he just smirks in response. The one person you can't scare with a glare, John Winston Lennon. I say something before they can start and argument. "Listen up, maybe we can't get George's parents approval, but George agreed, so..." They look at me with confusion and interest. "So...we convince him to cut class to rehearse!" Pauline looks at me wide-eyed. "What?! Make him cut class?! That's bloody insane! His parents'll kill us, AND we might get arrested by the police." I grin mischievously. "Yes, you're very right but..." I give John a knowing look. "It only happens if we don't get away with it." He finishes with the same smirk. Pauline and Rose look at each other and then nod. "Alrighty then," I start. "Let's go help George Harrison skip school."