I smiled and nodded and he released her after kissing her head then walked off to head back to his seat. I looked to her and she rubbed her shoulders, her nervous habit.

"I haven't forgiven you," she confirmed. "I just know without you I wouldn't have done so well and I think you deserve credit and your piece of my mama's duck."

With that she walked away.

***Taylar POV***

After the rest of the talent show the judges deliberated and I was pronounced the winner. They granted two scholarships though. For me and for Julian. Afterwards we headed to my house and Julian followed in his car.

Once we sat down for dinner conversation began to flow around us. I could feel Julian staring at me and, even though I played it off well, it was getting to me. Even Mama's roasted duck over a bed of roasted vegetables with all the sides you could want wasn't a big enough distraction for me. Neither was the huge cake with congratulations on it she'd made.

I needed to talk to Julian sooner or later. After we wrapped up dinner he prepared to leave and told us all goodnight. I quickly grabbed my phone and texted him.

**Text convo**

Me: Come to my window and climb up. I'm ready to listen.

Julian: Thank u. I'm coming.

**End of convo**

I excused myself to my room and rushed upstairs. As I stepped into my room he was knocking on the window. I slid it up and he climbed in. I sat on the bed and he sat at my desk.

He stared at me a moment before he began, "Taylar, I'm sorry for what happened. I swear I don't remember how. Miller said Marsha danced on me, we fought over my drink, I chugged it then went to get another. He said when I left the kitchen I was stumbling towards the bathroom and Marsha crept behind me."

I nodded. "So you want me to believe you were drugged?"

He shrugged as he said, "I couldn't tell you. But I know two beers doesn't even get me tipsy usually. But Miller said I was stumbling. Next thing I know you're there crying."

He stood and walked over to me. He sat next to me and touched my cheek.

"Forgive me. Please Taylar."

I couldn't stop my tears as I nodded slowly. He leaned in and lightly pressed his lips to mine.

I pressed my lips firmly to his and straddled his lap. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held onto him tightly as he secured his hands around my waist. I pulled away and stood off of him.

"We can't," I huffed. "I'm sorry but you need to be tested."

He laughed and presented me with some folded papers as he said, "You think I didn't get tested? I keep them papers with me."

I laughed as I read the papers. Shockingly he was negative. He pulled me back to him and I tossed the papers away as he lay me down in bed. He kissed along my jaw and neck as he pushed my dress up and spread my thighs.

"You can tell me if I need to stop," he whispered.

I held him to me as I felt myself getting excited. "I want this with you," I finally replied.

And with that our clothing was cast to the floor and he rolled on a condom before resting between my thighs. But then he kissed down my belly and went to work on my pearl. Y'all when I tell you this boy and his tongue was sending the most sensual feeling through my body. I didn't even care about him and Marsha anymore. Hell I didn't care that my parents were downstairs. But thank God for thick walls.

After my first orgasm he rose to my face and smiled as he asked, "So you my woman now?"

I nodded breathless and he smiled again as he said, "Good. Then this is my pussy and nobody better not so much as breathe on it but me."

With that he pushed inside me. And y'all he was large. I could feel him in places I didn't even know where reachable through there. All I could do was moan and cry out his name. He intertwined his fingers in mine and pumped deeper and slower. He kissed me repeatedly. Y'all he had me in heaven on cloud nine. And after I climaxed again he had me off to LaLa Land.

Comment & Vote please!