17. Apologize Like That

***Julian POV***

After Taylar pushed me away from her I got put off the property by Brian. But at least I put out whatever sparks were going between her and Carson. The longer she was available. The better my chances. So I had to keep the gap between them. If I wanted another chance. It was my only choice. Sure, Carson would probably hate me. But Taylar meant more to me than him. She was still my everything.

***Taylar POV***

After several fruitless calls to Carson, I gave up. But I really underestimated how badly I hurt him. At school the following week he wouldn't talk to me and it went on for months. It was kinda awkward. I never cared about if he talked to me or not before. But since he refused to now it made me feel some type of way.

But today we were all in his room studying for the exams. It was the end of the year and we had to hunker down. Our grades were good. But everyone knows exams can make our break you.

I sat at the top of his bed wearing a hoodie and leggings as Carson lay across the bottom of the bed and everyone else sat between. Julian sat at Carson's drawing table. Everyone was silent besides asking for correct answers to practice questions here and there. But I really just wanted to talk to Carson. I closed my textbook, causing everyone to look at me.

"Can me and Carson talk," I asked everyone.

Miller smiled and hurried to gather his books. The others followed suit. Except Julian, who sat there as they left. I eyeballed him.

"Alone," I said flatly.

"Why," he asked, being a dick.

I glared at him as I said, "Because I want to talk to Carson alone. Now please get your pesky ass out!"

He huffed and packed up his stuff, then walked out. I looked to Carson who was looking at his textbook.

"Car," I called to him.

He didn't look my way. So I did what any rational girl would do. Threw my book at him. It smacked against his shoulder and he glared at me.

"What," he barked.

I crossed my legs Indian-style as I said, "I want to apologize. I'm sorry for what happened. But I didn't want Julian to kiss me and I don't want him back. Julian hurt me really bad, Car. I mean really bad. Maybe at the time there were still some feelings but I was working through them. I didn't even know you liked me to be honest. Not until Miller told me after you left. I wish you had been the one to tell me. But that's not the point. I just wanted to apologize for what I allowed to happen even though I wasn't expecting it."

He sat quietly for a long moment. I bit down on my lip nervously. Then he looked up at me.

"Don't do that," he slightly whispered. "It drives me wild."

I smiled and bit my lip again. He smiled that gorgeous smile and sat up as he said, "You know I was about to kiss you that day."

I smiled flirtatiously as I replied, "Oh really?"

He nodded and got on his hands and knees.

"Care to continue," I asked and bit my lip again.

He crawled up to me and slowly and softly pressed his lips to mine. Igniting something within me.

"That drives me crazy," he whispered against my lips.

I pulled him to me and pressed my lips firmly to his. I licked his bottom lip and his tongue slipped out to meet mine. His arm slipped around me and pulled me his way, causing me to lay beneath him. He settled between my legs and I could feel how hard he was by a simple kiss! Damn he's blessed!

He pulled away and smiled to me as he said, "You gotta take that off though."

I looked at him confused. Then noticed he was pointing up and down my torso.

"My hoodie," I questioned.

"Julian's hoodie," he corrected.

I had forgotten it wasn't mine. I'd had it since the day we began dating. I could see why Carson wanted it off. But the house was cold!

"But its chilly in here," I whined.

He stood and went to his backpack. He pulled out his black and green hoodie and walked back over.

"Take it off," he said softly.

I nodded and removed the blue hoodie, replacing it with his. Then he was back on me. I lightly stroked his cheek with one hand as I tangled my fingers with his other hand. He slighyly moaned into my mouth amd pressed his erection firmly between my thighs. Oh my gosh it felt good. Nice and thick. And this kiss also felt amazing. It was slow and sensual and set my body on fire. I didn't want it to end. But he slowly pulled away.

He smiled as he said, "Let's always apologize like that."

I laughed and he said, "I think we have to let the guys finish their studying."

I nodded and he laid down to text them to come back in. I placed my book on his back and sat Indian-style next to him. The door came open and the guys walked in. Julian's face read pure anger. Guess he noticed I took his hoodie off to replace it with Carson's.

"So what y'all together now," he asked bitterly.

I looked to Carson who smirked back at me. I leaned toward his face and he smiled before pressing his lips to mine. He lightly ran his fingers through my hair and we pulled away and just stared into each others eyes for a moment.

Heather shouted, "That's my girl!!"

I sat up again as I laughed. Miller was smiling. Jason nodded in approval.

Caleb slapped hands with Carson as he said, "Alright! Bro finally got his wish!"

Carson buried his face in the blanket as he turned red. It was cute seeing him like that. I leaned down and kissed the side of his neck softly.

"You're so cute when you blush," I whispered.

He looked at me and laughed sarcastically as he said, "Very funny. Can we get back to studying?"

I smiled and went back to my book.

After finishing up studying I asked everyone if they wanted to go get some food. Which led to us going to The Longhorn. I of course sat next to Carson. Julian just had to sit across from us. He was seriously getting on my nerves. And he was staring at me really hard.

"You got something you wanna say," I asked as I rolled my eyes.

Everyone looked between us. He looked pissed as he stared me down.

"After all I did for you," he asked.

I rolled my eyes as I said, "All that was thrown out the window by you. When you slept with Marsha. Speaking of Whore-sha. She's headed this way."

Marsha stopped at our table.

"Hey Julian," she flirted.

She looked to me and smiled as she asked, "Did he tell you we slept together?"

I shrugged as I said, "I don't care. Miller told me. But I'm with Carson anyway. Julian, you should go buy Whore-sha a meal. I mean you really should've before screwing her."

She looked to Carson and smiled as she said, "Hey Carson. Looking good."

He didn't reply but I stood and tossed my lemonade on her. She screamed and we laughed.

"Don't even think about it," I warned. "And you should really go get hosed off. Take Julian with you. Or do you not want him anymore because you're not sleeping after me?"

She stomped away and I sat back down. Carson kissed my cheek and whispered, "You're even sexier when you're being territorial. But you don't need to worry about that with me."

I rested my head on his shoulder as his arm slipped around my waist and we talked to the rest of the table. I hope it was easier being with Carson than it was being with Julian.

Comment & Vote please!