5. What I Was Afraid Of

(EXPLICIT CONTENT)

***Taylar's POV***

It's been over two weeks since I spilled my inner demons out to Julian. Surprisingly he's even more determined to make me his. We haven't defined the relationship yet. But we were pretty much together. I think.

I pulled up to school and parked next to his car. Heather was nowhere to be seen. I walked up to the school doors and stepped inside. And there stood Marsha Pettigrue. The town slut. But also the police chief's daughter. She smirked to me and headed directly for me.

"Hey outcast," she chimed as she stopped in front of me and looked me up and down. Her minions each followed her lead.

"I need to go to class," I said pushing by them.

This heifer or one of her minions actually tripped me. I was caught by my girl though. Heather kept me from falling face first and helped me regain my balance. She scowled at them and growled under her breath.

"Why don't y'all bitches find a dick to suck and leave my girl alone," she spat loudly.

Oooohs filled the air and Marsha smirked as she said, "Shut your fugly face, skank! You can always get a lashing too. Mud-dog."

That's what Marsha called mixed kids. Heather lunged for her but I held her back and led her away before things got too heated to cool off.

"Tay!"

I turned back around upon hearing Julian calling me. He stepped through Marsha and the Marshettes but Marsha grabbed his arm.

"Julian," she purred pushing her nonexistent breasts out at him. "You shouldn't be seen with those mud-dogs. It's a bad look. Come hang out with us in the courtyard."

My blood boiled! Calm down Taylar. He's not yours. He's not yours. I had to calm myself. He pushed past them and walked over to me. He smiled down at me as he threw his arm around my shoulder.

"What's a mud-dog and why shouldn't I hang with y'all," he asked.

I looked straight as I said, "It's a mixed person. Or basically any kind of person except a white. And she's going to make your life hell. Just look out."

He smirked down to me and I swear y'all, this boy does all kinds of stuff to my body with just a glance.

***Julian POV***

Her face turned a slight red and I smiled to myself. She was so obviously effected by me and it kinda made me proud. I liked that she was so terrible at hiding how I made her feel. Because up until that day at her house she'd been so cut off I couldn't tell if she was really even capable of a crush. We turned onto the hall with all three of our lockers and standing halfway down the hall was William an his brothers.

He looked our way as if he could sense us and they headed toward us. Taylar tensed but I kept urging her forward. Soon we were face to face with William.

"What the fuck did I say about this," he barked.

I smirked as I said, "Its kinda weird that five dropouts hang around a high school every day. What y'all stealing lunch money?"

His nostrils flared but his voice remained even as he said, "You tryna get her hurt, White Boy. And if she get hurt you gotta get hurt."

I held Taylar next to me as I retorted, "I got her. Nothing gone happen to her. But if you try to blitz attack me again I can't say the same for you."

He hadn't noticed our lil confrontation had been spotted by some of my boys from the football team. They had walked up behind his clique and stood waiting. Trevor was a big guy that looked like he ate whole turkeys in one bite. He cleared his throat causing William's gang to look around them.

"Just wait," was all he said, looking back to me.

He walked off with his shadows and Trevor smiled to me. I bumped fists with him and the five of them dispersed. I looked to Taylar who was visibly nervous. I kissed her temple and she gave a weak smile.

"That's what I was afraid of," she mumbled.

I smiled as I said, "I'm not afraid of anything. Trust me, Babe. I got you and I got me. Now let's get this day over with."

She nodded and walked off to her locker as I turned to mine. Man am I glad Trevor, Jason, Miller, Carson and Caleb came around. They don't really like black people much. But that's just because their parents didn't. However, they liked me and they thought Taylar was pretty cool "for a black chick". In any case I'm glad someone's on my side.

***Taylar POV***

The day went by in a blur and soon Julian and I were at my house. He was laying across the bottom of my bed doing his homework as I sat sketching in my drawing pad. It was a picture of him with that annoyingly handsome smirk on his face. His hair was combed away from his face which was my favorite way for him to wear it.

I glanced up and he was now looking at me wearing that same smirk on his face. I put my sketchpad down and stared back at him.

"What," I asked as he sat up.

He crawled over to me and kissed my lips. At first it was so soft I barely knew he'd kissed me. But the kiss became more intimate and hotter as he pressed forward against me.

"What are you doing," I moaned as his kisses trailed heat down my neck.

He pulled my knees, up by his waist, causing me to lie back as he pressed kisses to my collar bone. He now lay over me, between my thighs and his kisses became more like sucking as I unconsciously wrapped my legs around him.

"You can tell me when to stop," he whispered.

His voice was husky and low. It turned me on in ways I hadn't been for years. Before I realized it I was tearing him out of his shirt and he had removed mine. His hands went down to my thighs, then to my calves behind his back and he unlatched my legs from him.

"I want to taste you," he whispered as he lowered himself between my legs.

I couldn't control my body as he eased my panties to the side and bowed his head between my legs. My back arched as his tongue touched my pearl. I exhaled his name and it slowly turned into a moan as he gripped my thighs.

I had never felt this way before. I felt like I needed his touch. I felt like he was setting me on fire but the flames were teasing every pleasurous nerve in my body. He kissed, licked and sucked on my pearl and my soft whimpers became full on moans and screams of his name as his tongue danced on my womanhood. I felt as if my body was about to explode. Then suddenly something struck me. Like a large bell had gone off in my body. And my legs vibrated uncontrollably.

Did I just orgasm?

Julian came up to me and kissed my lips as he said, "You taste amazing."

I couldn't reply though. So I simply kissed him. I kissed him as deeply as I could. I don't know if its the orgasm talking. But I swear I was falling for this white boy. And it scared me.

Comment & Vote please!