Chapter 8- The Ride In The Van

hey huys, the people who are reading this, your AMAZING, your lucky people coz im uploading agian coz im nice like that :P <3

anywho, read away people !!! xx <3 :)

********************************

Bobbie POV

it was dark in the van, we were getting thrown about alot, and when we got throw over get couldnt sit back up because we were still tied together, i mean what do they think we are going to do, jump out of a bluddy speeding van !talk about mornons.

i had my phone in my pocket so when we arrived were we did, i could text ryan were we were, if i reconised it. 

there was three men in the back of the van with us.

the first one was ripped, as in like mr T  ripped, he was dark skinned and had a bald head, he was wearing a great vest top with a ripped armless shirt on, with camo shorts on and wearing black boots. 

the second guy had a white shirt on and a leather jacket, black trouers and black smart shoes on , and he had shaded glasses on, he looked like the ring leader.

then the final guy in the back was a medium size guy and he was black, abit muscley but not ripped, he was wearing a camo trousers, black V neck and a armless shirt like Mr T guy. 

im gunna call them Mr T, Slim, and the other guy... he was fit, so ermm fit guy. not very imaganative i know.  

i couldnt concentrate properly, i could get it into my head that me and beth, had accually been kidnapped. 

for the first time in my life, im scared. 

****************

i know this was a very short chapter, but i promise the next chapter is coming in about an hour, im starting it now. :) im sure you can wait until then ... cheers peeps ... peace out !!!! 

YellowBigSmile xx <3